Williamson County

WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Oh, and by the way... I'm a little disappointed no one responded to my poll... am I just that smart, or do you all just think I'm an idiot? LOL  :D

I will let the TSSAA do the talking for me... http://tssaa.org/schdir/Schdir_Detail.cfm?ID=594

I do disagree with your #3 and #4 spots- BGA beat the stuffings out of 5A Centennial and should be ranked higher especially after spanking Goodpasture.

Edited by wildcatfan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chip, he's technically right. CPA's stadium is in Williamson County, but their school is in Davidson. For TSSAA purposes the Lions are in Davidson County, but they actually play in Williamson. I choose not to include them in this poll because the TSSAA doesn't, but: 1)You can look at it either way, and 2)It really isn't worth disputing.

Oh, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about the Goodpasture game last week. Keep in mind, though, that I saw the Wildcats play and thus possess a great deal of respect for them...they're scrappy and pretty talented, and won't be challenged in D2-2A this year. I missed my GP prediction simply because I put too much stock in how they did against Tyner, a comparable team. BGA won't lose another game this year.

Rebel, are you insinuating that I'm stupid, as is the Tennessean, as is the AP poll? Or is it you think ftballkicker is stupid? A stupid opinion is either one that is not supported by accepted truths or facts, or made by someone who is totally ignorant, i.e. "stupid." Last year, I could have characterized your blind obsession as "stupid." Legitmately, an argument can be made for a number of teams being ranked the best in Williamson county. Or is stupid only one that doesn't agree with your view of the world? Chemicals in those Old Navy blue jeans must be scrambling your brain. Personally, I don't think Franklin is as good as they were last year as well. Mexican stand-off.

I don't have a blind obsession- thank you though. I also think ftballkicker would be the first to tell you that I don't think he's stupid. I was agreeing with him. Technicall, until the first weekend in December, Brentwood is the number one team in 5A. However, my opinion is that they won't be there then to defend that title. There's a big difference... And yes, I think for the most part those polls you mentioned are stupid (however, I like being ranked 4th in the midstate and look forward to moving up at least one after these next two weeks).

Read what Rebelguy says about this year's FHS and last year's FHS and that's exactly how I feel.

As far as some other things that have been said here... the CPA stadium is in Williamson County. That's a fact. It can't be debated. Not many high school football stadiums have mailing addresses thus why the TSSAA lists CPA in Nashville.

SCRAPPY... yes, much love to the Cougars of Dickson County. At the time when I hadn't jumped on that bandwaggon they hadn't played anything and I remember clearly stating "let me see how they do against Riverdale then I'll fully agree or fully disagree" or something to that effect. I saw them. I fully agree. I'm worried about October 31st... but that's a ways away.

GO REBELS!