Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think both teams NEED this win. Marion is having a questionable year overall. Grundy looked strong to start but has slumped.

Grundy has the most talent they've had since the quarterfinals run in 1993. If they're going to make a run this should be the year. However the way things have looked the last three weeks any playoff run will be short. They way they looked the first three weeks the Jackets could be deadly.

I hope the team from the first three weeks shows up Friday. We need to rise back up to the level we're capable of playing.

Plus.....stomping Jasper is always a good thing! ;)

Del (who learned to dislike Jasper when Colquette was there and still pretty much feels the same way.) ;)

Guys,

We all know that Marion is down and Grundy has had key injuries. But we all know that both teams will play with plenty of heart. Grundy I think has a big advantage but it's Marion and the game will be close no matter what the situation. Grundy needs their defensive end to step up and play with some emotion. If he plays to his potiential Grundy could be tough to beat. I would like to see them throw the ball more . They have a few good recievers that can fly. Well I will end by saying Grundy by 21.

Alright, this is how it'll end up playing out. And I'm not picking this conclusion 'cuz I'm a student at Marion. I'm picking this conclusion because this is how all of the home games will end up for Marion.

Grundy will dominate the first half. They're defense will contain Marion from the get-go. More than likely, they'll be up anywhere from 14-0 to 27-0 at the half. After the half, Grundy will try and cruise the game out. Marion's offense will step up and they're defense will become agressive on the blitz. #66 will have at least 2 sacks in the 4th quarter (You're my man Weecil). In the last 4 minutes of the game, Marion will do what it takes to end up on top when the clock runs out. These teams both have a good deal of talent, and I wish the best of luck to both of them. I expect to see a good game, and hope there will be a great deal of sportsmanship between the players.

Final prediction:

Marion: anywhere between 28 to 35

Grundy: anywhere between 27 to 34