Dresden vs Milan

huskerfanbob

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huskerbob, who are you and who is your team? You make some ignorant comments(im not tryin to talk bad to you im just saying its like you dont keep up with whats going on ex. dresden getting embaressed by mckenzie when theyve already played and dresden won. you picked peabody to beat milan im pretty sure you were in the very small minority on that one. Do you keep up with high school sports?

Milan with a blowout.....42-14. Milan is for real this year. The Huntington game proved that for me. Dresden proved last Friday night that Mckenzie wasnt as strong as they thought they were, and Milan will show Dresden the same. I honestly feel that not much gas money will be needed in the budget for either school ( McKenzie or Dresden) cause the first round of the playoffs will be the only trip they will see.

huskerbob, who are you and who is your team? You make some ignorant comments(im not tryin to talk bad to you im just saying its like you dont keep up with whats going on ex. dresden getting embaressed by mckenzie when theyve already played and dresden won. you picked peabody to beat milan im pretty sure you were in the very small minority on that one. Do you keep up with high school sports?

i think u are a big jerk

I'm sorry Huskerbobfan but I have to agree with bulldogs#1. Who in their right mind would have picked Trenton over Milan? Milan is just pretty much unstoppable this year. Dresden absolutely doesn't stand a chance against milan. Neither does anyone else in this state for that matter. Milan is going to play their heart out tonight. It'll be interesting to hear the halftime score tonight. Maybe they'll be up by 50....