If You Can't Beat 'Em

CherokeeChief

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no contest as long as Bradley goes out like banshees and die like sloths.  McMinn will prevail at region, but at Optimist my favor is with Baylor.

Well, I'm pretty confident about region but you know there is still a voice in the back of my head that says, "We betta watch out for Bradley". I haven't been healthy at any of these darn races and on Thursday my back felt worse than it ever has (whole left side knotted up).. If this chiropractor can help me out then we'll talk about Optimist. Our fifth guy also needs to drop but that's another story.

Edited by runnerboy

We have been getting into some trouble because our 'Clown' Jerome Robison and had to do some 'Boot Camp' Pratices and since that we have had a race at River Park and all of us broke our PR's but 3 runner's.I had to run the JV race because I was comin back from an injury and Cotton put me on it and I did see McMinn's coach running along side a little read headed boy.(srry its best way to describe him.)I dont like XC so I dont really care but dont start crap about bragging and us saying stuff we didnt because 'somebody hint hint' on the winner's podiom last year at CC said they would win Region.But I ask myself "Did they?'No and nobody went around them and shoved crap in there faces.Also you guys are suposed to be grown-ups, and have a little more maturity then telling people to 'get a life' its seems to me that us 'runners' are a little more mature than our coaches.LOL.BUt I have nothing against McMinn or any other team just so everyone knows that.

Edited by Trackboy800m

If nothing else, that was a lie. Enough said.

I find the statements made by Cherokee chief to be totally unwarranted and distasteful. To post such rubbish on the Internet by what I suppose is an administrator of the site and a coach is unbelievable. All because someone questions a questionable act. I don't know you but I do know Larry Cotton. Over the years I have seen the commitment and effort he has put forth not just for the Bradley kids but kids from other schools as well in AAU. For you to question his integrity on a public forum like this is an embarrassment.

What I would love to believe that what we have here are two very passionate coaches at odds because they both want to question anything they believe "might" be detrimental to their team. In their region, there is no doubt these are the top two boy's teams and both coaches have very respectable girl's teams (two of the top three or four in the region). If the passion of the coaches carries over to the teams, then we should see some awesome running at Baylor next week and definitely at region the week after that. I can't wait. :angry: