South Pittsburg @ Marion County

krp

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people think this game will be a blow-out and that South Pittsburg will have no problem in this game. I now see that no one will ever give us a chance and I could see why, but I know for certain that this team has a lot of heart and WILL NOT go down without a fight. As for my prediction, I don't make them, this will be a great, hard hitting game. Good luck to both teams and GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!

Guest warriorpride12

All that I have to say is that if pitt comes in thinking that they will run all over us and over looks us it will be a good game. The marion team is coming off a huge win over grundy and pitt is coming of a beat down from Boyd. So who ever wants it the most will win this game. Go Marion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember working in So. Pitt. a few years ago and there is nothing like this week except for maybe Coffee Co. and Tullahoma or Smith Co.-Trousdale. Teams don't get along fans don't get along, hate is a better word. Quit thinking about what happened in the Boyd game or Grundy game. It'll be closer than you may think but I'll say SP by 10.

I remember working in So. Pitt. a few years ago and there is nothing like this week except for maybe Coffee Co. and Tullahoma or Smith Co.-Trousdale. Teams don't get along fans don't get along, hate is a better word. Quit thinking about what happened in the Boyd game or Grundy game. It'll be closer than you may think but I'll say SP by 10.

Its worse than hate...half these people are kin to each other!!! :lol:

RLH has a point..Usually at the MC/SP games, there are cops standing on each side of the track in the endzones, preventing anyone from one side walking to the other side. I think people take it way too far. I have some friends at SP that won't recognize me, or anyone else from MC until the game is over..It's pretty ridiculous..But I can't wait for Friday, it's still going to be fun. By the way, anyone have any realistic predictions? I haven't seen one yet.

More to come

AC :D

I think the score will be SP-47 Jasper-14. I believe South Pittsburg will miss 2 extra points considering they havent gone a game this season without missing one. I also believe that Ron Cook will play exceptionally better compaired to last week. I heard that most of Jasper's key players were injured. Hopefully thats just hearsay.