D II

jeremiah2911

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FROM GPS........drum roll........Mary Howard Ade makes the ALL HOTTIE TEAM as does Kelly Downs at Soddy. ALL agree?

Who from your team can not only play the beautiful game but looks the part?

Please limit your nominations to a MAX of two per team. Some may have more and some none at all but please "play by the rules"

Let us hear from you CCS, RB, Grace, Clevelanc, Boyd, ER and all others.

Taylor Parks of GPS wili have to remain Honorable mention until her skills improve. She has great speed (definately on the All Hottie Track Team in the Spring), strong kick, looks fine but has NO LEFT SIDE. Make her go left and she falls apart. No left shot either. However....as only a freshman she has plenty of time to work on her game and make the ALL HOTTIE TEAM in years to come.

I think Downs from prior post is just a freshman too

It just takes a keen eye and a keen soccereye and you put the two together and volia!

I agree the numbers do help but ............I am sorry I stopped looking at the numbers long ago. Push to have home teams print a program line up for both teams at all soccer games. Lets advance the sport for the spectators

are we excluding ooltewah since you already know which girls from our side need to be on the list? if this is no the case then some nominations are in need and more than just 2... i know th esame goes for Baylor... blu, you gonna name off the "All HottieTeam" once you get your necessarry info>?

What do you think? Should we list a team?

I think holding it to two per school keeps a list from both being stacked and being to long. It also makes you really think and analyse if you have several but on tow can be nominated.

I really dont want to get into a position by position thing. I think of this as more of an honor for those off the field hotties who have spent hours to become "on the pitch" Hotties

good call... i feeel that if push comes to shove and girl is hotter than a hottie already on the team then i think we should make an exception... it only makes sense especially if she is a better player than the girl who is already on the team... i mean i don't think ER is bringin much to this squad nor other teams such as hixson.. not to be mean but i just feel that a hottie froma good team (i.e. ooltewah baylor gps) should make it over a hottie froma not so good team

I think actually posting the list would be a good idea, and then ppl could compare and contrast between schools. likewise, stayNskool and Blu, your brilliance astounds me, a better team should have more girls to the list than a team that doesnt stack up, but..... if shes hot who can blame her for not being as good, the team factor should only come in as a tiebreaker or something to that effect.

Can you think of any other HOTTIES from CCS, ND, Red Bank, SD or Cleveland teams? I feel taht nominations should be kept open thru the State Tournament as several girls may catch our eyes in important matches.

Would Courtney Basham make the team if she still played? Skills? Looks?

I haven't seen her in a while but she was really cute then. It has been even longer since i saw her play so I don't really know.

Goalies that make it?

Looks like Ooltewah is going to have to pick two out of Hullander, Rodgers and Whiteside. What are your thoughts?