Falcons & Mavs

wangsnthangs

I've been reading all of these posts on CoachT and I finally got my own name so I could respond to everybody! I just wanted to know if anybody could tell me what's going on with the Falcons and the Mavs! What's going through the coaches and the players heads this week so far. This is a HUUUUUUGE game for region 2 and for the entire class 3a. Coaches and players must be feelin alot of pressure right now....just wanted to hear your input on the situation.

I for one am pulling for MY FALCONS!!!!!!

I saw this bible verse earlier and I thought it might be helpful for the coaches and the players on fulton's team.....

"When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom." Proverbs 11:2

Just a little reminder not to get overconfident for Friday's game...I don't think that will be a problem though!!! GOOOOOOO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER EVER EVER forget what happened in 2001 at AC in the playoffs....Up with 4 minutes to go...the Falcons lost their cool and I guess decided the game was over and they had it won....then the Mavs came back and beat us in a heartbreaking playoff and season-ending loss!!! Remember boys.....It ain't over 'til the maroon swarms the field!!! Good luck...I'll be cheering for ya'll!!!

Yeah...when we lost in 2001 it was a shock to say the least! But we made up for it last year...and hopefully we can continue to win!!! I thin Friday's game is gonan be a GREAT game and I think it's gonna be REALLY close....but I'm hopin the Falcons will come out on top!!!! The fact that it's at AC makes it even sweeter!!! :blink: We need this one!!! It's great to be an FHS FALCON!!!!

Well...that's ok...I understand that ya'll are talkin big gettin ready for tomorrow night's game. But how...in any way...was that post trashtalkin?!? I don't know! I'm not tryin to be rude...but if I was you I wouldn't quite be runnin my mouth about not losin yet...FYI: you haven't played the Falcons OR the Runners yet...just don't get too cocky too quick mavs! Believe me....it will come back to bite ya! Good luck on a fair, safe game! We'll be seein ya'll tomorrow!

Go Falcons!!!

And until the playoffs...Go Runners!!!

Claiming you already have the State Title is kinda Big don't you think. But this AC and Fulton game tomorrow night is starting to make me want to come and watch this game. Like Boorelly said, "AE plays at Gibbs, enough Said." I think I should take that drive down to AC to see what them MAVS have against a speed type team. I wish both teams the best of luck and Mavs, we'll see ya next Friday ontop of the hill at AE.

GO Runners!

SInce no one will pull for AC, I will...I dont really care who wins as long as one of AE, FULTON, AC wins state, and does the region proud...All this talk about speed is getting boring, after a while players slow down.. THat speed usually doesnt last thru the game.. SO the question I want to know who has the deeper team, and who can take the harder hits, because when 2 teams hate each other the way AC and Fulton hate each other, you better believe there will be some hard hitting.. Best of luck to both teams, and keep it injury free...I dont want AC to feel left out so I will take them in overtime by a FG... Final Score 3 to 0... jk 24-21

Edited by Bonfire