Red Bank 3 CCS 2

mtnman

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i don't think that soddy has too much to fear. 25 shots and they only scored twice? That's pathetic. It basically means that they got over eager and started launching the ball. A possesion team will not have these problems.

Props to RB for scoring 3/5. That would make for a good batting average in baseball. It makes for a "striking" statistic in soccer...ha, get it? striking!! Anyway, I don't think that this will affect the tournament. We also do not know if CCS was saving its starters for the tourny, they could have been playing the JV.

soddy did have a lot to fear we were ready and we came out there and did wut we had to do and we beat them by 4 goals...and Ooltewah ur next....it will be fun!!!

"Ooltewah ur next.." Ok first off, that's gay.. Second of all, Don't be so sure. Ooltewah has a lot of talent and if they play the game right, you don't stand a chance.

for everyones information, CCS did NOT have ther JV in... i saw every player out there that i was told to look out for! so we didnt win bc they slacked off and let us win, we won because we wanted it more! and churchill we have more of chance than u think we do! so you just better wait and see what the outcome is before you start talkin $hit and embarres yourself! bye! GO RED BANK! :D

well yall wanted it more? i mean yall only had 5 shots on goal to there 25... it seems to me they just turned in one of the wordt shooting performances of this season.... if they had even hit 1/5 of their shots they beat yall by 2... either yalls keeper played outstanding or they need to hang their heads in shame over how off target they were

ok...our keeper...is really good...she saves us alot,but most of their shoots were way over the goal or way off to the side.That just shows that we have a good defense..and that its gunna be harder for Ooltewah to get through.I'm not saying Ooltewah is a bad school i'm just saying that pisses Redbank off that u think u have it won already and u think u have more talent,and you haven't even seen our 4 starting players that were out play!So how can u say u have more talent i just think thats wrong...

Edited by Rbsoccplyer11

just to let ya'll and everyone else know, red bank had more than 5 shots on goal! and more than half of the "25" that thye had were not even good enough to be called shots! to be called a shot they have to go at the goal! and more than half of those didnt even do that! i just thikn that they were so embarrest that they lost to red bank they put that BS in there to make themselves look and feel a little better! dont always believe what you read!

GO RED BANK!!!!!!! :D