greeneville-morristown west

northmemphis27

LISTEN BARB

You just pick up your local Greeneville Sun and leave me out of it.

Maybe you should look into stuff before you say it, but your from Greeneville so I don't expect that out of you!

You assume an awful lot as well. If you read any of my posts you would know I don't live in Greeneville.Plus, there isn't a writer at the Sun who would ever stoop as low as to print derrogatory headlines about someone's child i.e "Baugh Humbug". There were 2 great teams last year who fought 2 hard battles, and someone had to win. Superior depth is West's advantage, not superior talent.Sometimes it really is quantity that counts, not quality. You are obviously the only human (assuming you are one) who failed to recognize and respect Baugh's talent. I didn't hear about the Hamblen County Mr. Football candidate. Who was he again?

Why can't you just enjoy the game without beatin' down the kids.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't receive the info from a doctor. I know someone that is recruiting Greenway for baseball, and his parents have said he probably won't play. That is where I got my "priveleged" info.

Like I said before, it won't matter if he plays!

greenway was takin snaps at practice yesterday so its anybody's guess

How did a discussion on a football GAME deteriorate into insults and abusive language?

Tonight's game will be between two of the top 4A programs in northeast Tennessee. There's a lot of fine young men on both teams that after everything is settled will shake hands at the middle of the field and say, "See you again in 4-5 weeks". Make no mistake...I'm a West fan and I think West will win tonight but I also respect the Greeneville program and players and wish them well.

Morristown%20West.gif

Roll Trojans!

With rain moving into the area, and the forecast looking like it may rain in spots throughout the night, that only helps West's chances even more.

My reasoning for this is because I believe West has a better group of running backs. Also, the wet ball could hurt Greeneville's chances of throwing down field like they usually try to do.

There's not been one team that had a consistent threat throwing against West this season, and I don't see it happening tonight if it rains.

I don't see this game being as close as in games past. I see West second string getting some PT tonight.

Finally someone agreeing with me. I made some earlier predictions, but I've changed my thoughts after some of the things that are going on (ie: injuries, weather).

Morristown West 31, Greeneville 10.

Edited by bigdaddy69

I never said Baugh wasn't good.

Baugh was a good player, but not great.

If he was really Mr. Football he might have went somewhere better than Tusculum wich is in Greeneville.

My brother played with him when they were smaller on a traveling team and I like the kid, he is a good kid, but you peoplemade him out to be something he wasn't

I am in no way down grading the kid, just all the people that act like him and the rest of last years team was a gift from God to football.

And as for the "Baugh Humbug" that was a head line that told the story.

I won the award for the best headline writer in the state of Tennessee in 2001 and was second in 2002 so just because the headline upset you off, does mean it wasn't a cleaver play on words.

The only people that would be offended by that is people that take themselves too serious.

And as for the scholarship anywhere.....I guess none of those teams have seen his ###### poor attitude.

Greenway is a GREAT player, but he is all about himself and you Greeneville people have to know that.

If that makes you mad I am sorry, but that is the way I see it.

• 2 weeks later...
im goin with greenville in this one, there much better this year than last year, chase greenway is outstanding and if west doesnt keep him in check then it might be greenville blowing the game open, as for the people complaining about the refs... its apart of football for thier to be some bad calls..so stop cryin and let the kids play football, one of the biggest things in football is overcoming adversity and thats what makes real winners, so get over it

G-ville-24 West-20

im goin with greenville in this one, there much better this year than last year, chase greenway is outstanding and if west doesnt keep him in check then it might be greenville blowing the game open, as for the people complaining about the refs... its apart of football for thier to be some bad calls..so stop cryin and let the kids play football, one of the biggest things in football is overcoming adversity and thats what makes real winners, so get over it

G-ville-24 West-20

ONCE AGAIN EASTTNFTBALL doubts West and they show up