greeneville-morristown west

northmemphis27

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i dont even live in greeneville, i live in cookeville

Then how would you know about an upset alert. If there was an upset in this game, it would be Greeneville upsetting West. West has beaten Greeneville five straight times.

Also, don't look for Greenway to play in this one. That kid has a very lucrative future in baseball, and he won't risk his baseball career to play a football game with a concussion against the hardest hitting defense I've seen.

West wins in a big way!

Also, don't look for Greenway to play in this one. That kid has a very lucrative future in baseball, and he won't risk his baseball career to play a football game with a concussion against the hardest hitting defense I've seen.

West wins in a big way!

The last report was Greenway left the game with a "possible concussion". Unless you are a personal friend of his family, and have been told by them there was a definite concussion, I wouldn't run with that diagnosis. That is privileged info and if anyone else divulged that information to you, (such as medical personnel at the hospital) they are violating federal law. Besides it would be in Greeneville's best interest to allow that kind of mis-information to run rampant.

Chase is a dedicated, multi-sport athlete. I don't think he would miss an opportunity to defeat a bitter rival especially one who escaped his predecessor.

I'm sure he is growing weary of the Cody Baugh comparisons and a defeat over West would be quite an accomplishment.

Greeneville has had to listen to the " rebuilding" crap all season and I think they have something to prove. They will give West a scrap on friday

Well being a Jeff Co fan and not liking either one of the teams at all I still have to say West wins this one. I have seen a few of the games in this series the last few years and West always beats Greeneville no matter who they have. West beat the Gabe Story edition of the Devils and they will beat the Chase Greenway edition too. And it never matters if its in Motown or that meadow in Greeneville with the grassy knoll in the corner of the endzone.

Im not questioning the kid's drive because obviously Greenway loves all three sports, and I have seen him play all three but I think he should have concentrated soley on baseball this season, or atleast stayed away from basketball. That is if he plays bball this season, but anyway. West wins....

MW - 24

G - 10

Edited by LawyerMilloy

The last report was Greenway left the game with a "possible concussion". Unless you are a personal friend of his family, and have been told by them there was a definite concussion, I wouldn't run with that diagnosis. That is privileged info and if anyone else divulged that information to you, (such as medical personnel at the hospital) they are violating federal law. Besides it would be in Greeneville's best interest to allow that kind of mis-information to run rampant.

I didn't receive the info from a doctor. I know someone that is recruiting Greenway for baseball, and his parents have said he probably won't play. That is where I got my "priveleged" info.

Like I said before, it won't matter if he plays!

LISTEN BARB

You just pick up your local Greeneville Sun and leave me out of it.

You couldn't beat West last year with the "GREAT" Cody Baugh and you sure won't beat them this year, even if Mr OVERRATED himself plays in the game.

Stick to what you do best in Greene County.

I don't know what that is, but it sure isn't football.

And I don't have anything to do with the Tribune so your comment makes no sense.

Maybe you should look into stuff before you say it, but your from Greeneville so I don't expect that out of you!

Go Trojan bust some Redneck Butt

Baugh Humbug all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL B)

You couldn't beat West last year with the "GREAT" Cody Baugh and you sure won't beat them this year, even if Mr OVERRATED himself plays in the game.

Stick to what you do best in Greene County.

I don't know what that is, but it sure isn't football.

And I don't have anything to do with the Tribune so your comment makes no sense.

Maybe you should look into stuff before you say it, but your from Greeneville so I don't expect that out of you!

Go Trojan bust some Redneck Butt

Baugh Humbug all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness you are no longer a sportswriter. Your bias was overwhelming last year and has gotten no better.

Picking on a kid who can't even defend himself because he's not on here? That's pretty low. And, even though I'm NOT a Greene Devil fan, I saw the game last year. Baugh didn't lose it, a silly mistake did. Overrated, hmmm.... full ride to the school of his choice, under the coach of his choice.... yep, I guess that's what YOU would call it.

But since you're from Mo'town (yeah right), I wouldn't expect anything else from you. You are the only redneck here.