greeneville-morristown west

northmemphis27

Ask ol Betsy how good their defense is.

I think we would have to ask Betsy where their offense is first. Betsy is so down this season, GHS should have beat them worse than they actually did.

As for Friday's game, there is no way that Greeneville will be able to score enough points in this game against West's defense. After this game, you'll say that the West 'D' is the best you have seen all season. Trojans roll in this one.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville beat Betsy 43-14.In all fairness, Betsy has had 4 of their games decided by3 pts or less(including Science Hill, supposedly the best defense in 5a). They have held 5 of their opponents to under 2 td's. If Greeneville plays w/o Greenway and Lollar and maybe even Leeper and Shipley ,Morristown will most assuredly win but I don't expect it will be the blowout you seem to be expecting. The offense may not be there but the defense will be. You know,some people say defense wins ballgames.

barb

not to take anythin from betsy,but they didnt hold us(hv) to under 2 tds,we held ourselves to that.their games against science hill and us were not as close as the scores indicated.science hill jus couldnt manage to put points up against them and we jus made mistakes in the redzone

o yeah,mwest 31-gville 10

Greeneville has a better team than many people in Greene Co. thought they would have this year. But Jefferson County could only put up 21 points against the West D. Does anybody honestly believe that Greeneville is better than Jeff County? And if defense wins games, then West wins this one.

The G'Devils will fall to 6-3 this Friday night.

Roll Trojans!

Now, I know that Greenville isn't supposed to be as good as last year, but West can't get big headed before the game and yall are doing just that. You must remember coming off of Davy Crockett and East, that this isnt going to be a blowout game in which you can walk out on the field, twiddle your thumbs for 48 minutes. and then call it a ball game...not even close. Just keep focus, and keep your mind in the game, not on coacht. Sure its all good and fun to talk on here before the game and get all fired up, but it isn't fun to eat your words afterwards. If you haven't noticed, Greenville isn't talking very much trash so far. Maybe we should maintain our class and do the same....

Anyway, As always good luck Trojans, I'm sure you will make me proud.

Keep it Trojan!

If you play for the Morristown West Trojans or are a fan, please refrain from talking junk on this board. The only thing it accomplishes is to motivate the other team. In this case, Greeneville doesn't need any extra motivation.

The Trojans will have their hands full this week and then some. I look forward to another "classic" between these two teams.

Edited by transplant

If you play for the Morristown West Trojans or are a fan, please refrain from talking junk on this board. The only thing it accomplishes is to motivate the other team. In this case, Greeneville doesn't need any extra motivation.

The Trojans will have their hands full this week and then some. I look forward to another "classic" between these two teams.

Hey transplant your very right, the greendevils are a much improved team, alot like Motown West. They justed needed a couple of games to get things sorted out. Coach Woods has made some great changes that has made the D even better and he has coached his heart out with that O line, West still has room for improvement. Just like Woods, Zeller is still wipping his Devils into shape. They have everything to gain, they will play their best ball against the Trojans, so you Trojans better shut up, get ready to play and you better have your A-game because the DEVILS WILL.