DIV II AAA

BigOrange 3

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While McCallie stands a good chance of beating Baylor, neither team is on the level of CBHS, MBA, or BA. IMHO, the playoffs will go as follows... MBA will get a bye, CBHS and BA will be a deciding game, and CBHS will come out on top of a game that is much closer than the last meeting. MUS will fall to the Blue Tornado in the first round. In the second, McCallie will be fired up to play MBA, but won't be able to stop the Big Red. In the Clinic Bowl, I'm guessing MBA vs. CBHS....and as proven, MBA can take on CBHS, and I think on a dry field in neutral territory, they'll come out on top. But....... that's just my opinion.

While McCallie stands a good chance of beating Baylor, neither team is on the level of CBHS, MBA, or BA. IMHO, the playoffs will go as follows... MBA will get a bye, CBHS and BA will be a deciding game, and CBHS will come out on top of a game that is much closer than the last meeting. MUS will fall to the Blue Tornado in the first round. In the second, McCallie will be fired up to play MBA, but won't be able to stop the Big Red. In the Clinic Bowl, I'm guessing MBA vs. CBHS....and as proven, MBA can take on CBHS, and I think on a dry field in neutral territory, they'll come out on top. But....... that's just my opinion.

That would be the most logical playoff scenario, given the season so far, but when was the last time the DII AAA playoffs progressed logically?