Whitwell v. Grundy

whsfootball

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who knows who will win this game. Whitwell seems to be pretty good. Grundy when they play as a team are a good football team but lately there QB #18 had been tryin to do everything by himself and they are loosing because of it. If grundy plays as a team they win but if #18 trys to be a hero i say whitwell wins. i dont like either of these teams so i hope they hit each other hard. and #44 from grundy that suppose to be goin to Tennessee has been playin like a pansy so if you run toward him he will be to scared to hit hard so that would be the best route to take.

who knows who will win this game. Whitwell seems to be pretty good. Grundy when they play as a team are a good football team but lately there QB #18 had been tryin to do everything by himself and they are loosing because of it. If grundy plays as a team they win but if #18 trys to be a hero i say whitwell wins. i dont like either of these teams so i hope they hit each other hard. and #44 from grundy that suppose to be goin to Tennessee has been playin like a pansy so if you run toward him he will be to scared to hit hard so that would be the best route to take.

18 has gone to the fullback position and 10 is the QB

I say that this game will be a close match. Both teams are capable of a win. Ig Grundy works together as a team they can beat anyone. I hope that Grundy can find some pride deep within themselves and play as they should. They definitely have the talent they just need to show it.