Greenback terrible sportsmanship!

CMS

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenback is VERY disrespectful! and Hack u said something about running up the score this year and last well maybe this year but maybe u need to remember that last year we (Midway) beat yall and let me think about the year b4 that hmm... oh yea we beat yall again! and yes ppl do have traditions but it makes u and ur team and ur school look trashy when u have all the foul language in it! Now just think how ppl look at ur school because what u think is fun and cool!

;) ok i dont know what the heck youall are talking about bad sportsmanship? are you talking about running up the score last year and this year?well when we put the jv in and they score on you guys (coalfield and midway) theres realy nothing i can do. and as far as our little singalong , its called tradition maybe you all dont have any but all even halfway decent football teams have at least one tradition we have many we have been doing that little singalong for as long as ive been there and as far as football coalfield is defenitly the 2nd best in our region but they will never be good enough not this year.after the game i thought coalfield would be sore losers but i was suprised to find that they were not at all at that point i had a little respect for them at least number 5 and 7 brandon and ricky, but now its nice to know that they can even take a little sing along so i know they cant take on the cherokees. im a fullback and i had 70 yrds thats not saying much for coalfield so

put your hand on the starter

and your foot on the gas

rolover coalfield and midway

we just kicked your ***

signed,

I totally agree with ya

Greenback has always had bad sportsmanship~! They are very Rude and disrespectful!~!**

yea i guess bad sportsmanship is when theres about 4:00 minutes left in the game and we just keep running 30 dive and 42 dive over and over and coalfield still can't stop shall we just quit playing come on we kicked your tail real bad so you have nothing to say

Greenback is VERY disrespectful! and Hack u said something about running up the score this year and last well maybe this year but maybe u need to remember that last year we (Midway) beat yall and let me think about the year b4 that hmm... oh yea we beat yall again! and yes ppl do have traditions but it makes u and ur team and ur school look trashy when u have all the foul language in it! Now just think how ppl look at ur school because what u think is fun and cool!

we beat you all for 17 years in a row so come on

If Greenback is indeed doing a song after their wins --regardless of tradition--that has profanity in it, then the coach or an administrator should step up and put an end to it.  I don't have a problem if they have a traditional song or chant ... I do have a problem if it contains foul language.

Kids will be kids ... when I was a teenager, I was just looking for a chance to sing a fight song or do a cheer that I could yell out a "dirty word."  I thought it made me real cool and tough.  It didn't ... it made me look stupid and classless.

As adults, I believe we turn our heads too much to things like this and ignore them.  We need to take action to eliminate it whenever possible.  Even if it doesn't make us real popular sometimes with the kids, we still need to do what's right.

I agree with u 100% what makes such a weird thing is the coaches was on the bus when they did this. If this was Coalfield that done this I think coach Kries would take care of the problem.

Edited by CMS

OK first of all Hack, is not a football player, #43 is, Hack plays baseball not football, he just uses my sn. And to Kingbrian, the basketball coach is not a WHINER, he is an intense coach. Your friend with a mullet was talking crap and my coach just reponded that he'd have words with him if he wanted. He said " I enjoyed coming to Coalfield until I met that guy." So lay off of that. Hack #3