White House Vs. Whites Creek

jboy01

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House leads this new series 2-0 and survived a late scare in a 14-8 victory at Whites Creek two years ago.

The Devils SHOULD win this one easily, but the Devils have not played up to their potential in many of their outings thus far and Whites Creek is a very dangerous squad. This game will come down to turnovers and field position for sure.

From what I see it's WH game to win it wil all depend on th the "I" & "H" Intensity and Heart that they play with. Havent seen them play but My friend is a big devil fan and said that is what cost them the Sycamore game this year and the Springfield game last year. But they will definately be prepared to play.

Good Luck White House

I am a forme Blue Devil (Class of 90) and I wish White House all the best. I don't get to see them as much anymore since I now live in W Tennessee and do the radio for the McKenzie Rebels. But anyway, I have not seen them play but I know Coach Porter and Grantham and the Blue Devils will be ready! BDP forever!!!