Mcminn County -vs- William Blount

TribeFan

hey tribe fan what was the cherokees score against mighty oak ridge? yeah it was a slaughter, and what was the score when william blount played them, 14-10, that must mean that blount is doing something right so they do have a chance to beat you and i think they might, except for those refs in athens are a little unfair and always have been so who knows, its a toss up

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey tribe fan what was the cherokees score against mighty oak ridge? yeah it was a slaughter, and what was the score when william blount played them, 14-10, that must mean that blount is doing something right so they do have a chance to beat you and i think they might, except for those refs in athens are a little unfair and always have been so who knows, its a toss up

B) Yet another sore loser complaining about officiating. Soddy took on the chiin big boy. Shut up and quite your whining.

Tribefan, I am around the administration and McMinn teachers every day. Probably have been your teacher too! I have heard nothing on Dustin M. & Maurice. But if they are sitting out a game, or a quarter, or whatever, I trust coach's judgement completely. He is making the team stand for something this year, on the field and off. McMinn is a big school, but that kind of news would have traveled very fast.

Tribefan has made a very juvenile--and laughable--attempt to fool WB fans into thinking those guys won't play. Probably hoping someone--a coach, player, parent, etc.--would actually be gullible enough to buy into it. Sorry Tribefan, we're not that dumb.

As I've said before, we don't need "a break" to beat McMinn. I believe we'll find that out tonight. Blount wins against the "full strength" Cherokees.

Just like we used the TROJANS last week we will veto the GOVS this week. And mnewballer21 the score in the OR -vs- WB game was 16 to 14. And like I said earlier in the week the only reason that game was close was because OR put the ball on the ground and played like UT did againist the DOGS. I am certain the CHEROKEES will win because 3 of the officials for tonights game graduated from MCMINN. If we cant beat ya we will cheat ya!!!!

yeah i meant to say blount was up 14-10 at the half then and then ended up losin 16-14, but no matter how oak ridge played it was still a close game, and yes i agree about the refs, but that wont decide this game, i'm picking mcminn in a toss up, so it could be blount if certain little things happen, look for a major turnover late in the game to decidet his one