2A Mr. Football Award

MilanDog9

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can bany on one thing.......and this is a promise.Whoever is from west Tn will win because the voting of the papers do it.Last year was a joke....west Tn sportswriters rule and thats a fact//..........yards doesn't mean anything and neither does the ponits....if you don't think this is a fact....check out last years 2A results................point proven!!!!!!!!!Good luck to all!

You can bany on one thing.......and this is a promise.Whoever is from west Tn will win because the voting of the papers do it.Last year was a joke....west Tn sportswriters rule and thats a fact//..........yards doesn't mean anything and neither does the ponits....if you don't think this is a fact....check out last years 2A results................point proven!!!!!!!!!Good luck to all!

Still bitter about Aaron not winning it, huh?

Hmmmmmm!!!!..that was sorta a stupid comment...why should I be bitter..???..not the least bit!....He's playing ball and getting an education....thats what its all about.All I did was respond who would win......I think the west Tn players have the better chance....thats the bottom line.Like I said good luck to all

• 2 weeks later...

I figured I'd add something for the Turner issue. He's caught everything that has come his way this year. Stats are not the only thing to look at. Just because he only gets thrown to every so often shouldn't eliminate him from consideration. The fact is GP has done a very good job at distributing the ball to 8 or 9 guys all season. Everyone gets their plays but they don't have to rely on just one guy. Patrick has been outstanding and certainly he would garner a vote from me if I had one. Janco would also get a vote from me as well. Both have been very good this season.

Two others I would vote for would be Austin Rogers and Burton Elrod. Both have put up fabulous numbers and deserve to be in those ranks as well.