McMinn Cross Country

champcherokee

McMinn is stacked again in their cross country!! Smith has a well trained army ready for battle in the upcoming meets. I expect them to win state or come close to it again this year. Mike Buckley their star runner is a well oiled machine that no one can touch. I would like to see Buckley do something with his speed after highschool Boston Marathon? At least college on a full ride he has been the member of 2 state champions teams with more around the corner. Who wouldn't want this awesome guy? Also give up to Smith who is the greatest cross country coach ever he has created a running empire at the school. GO MCMINN!!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn is stacked again in their cross country!! Smith has a well trained army ready for battle in the upcoming meets. I expect them to win state or come close to it again this year. Mike Buckley their star runner is a well oiled machine that no one can touch. I would like to see Buckley do something with his speed after highschool Boston Marathon? At least college on a full ride he has been the member of 2 state champions teams with more around the corner. Who wouldn't want this awesome guy? Also give up to Smith who is the greatest cross country coach ever he has created a running empire at the school. GO MCMINN!!!!

Awwww i just went on myself champcherokee. The posts are simply Delicious

i am a student from mcminn co. high school and i just wanted to say that our cross country team is most impressive. coach smith and all of his runners are some of if not the most dedicated athletes in the state. mike buckley is a leader and helps to influence his team to their goal. coach smith is the commanding general and i would not be suprised to see mcminn co. pull in another state championship for cross country. run team run!

champcherokee, I am one of the McMinn runners and I appreciate your support and I have a pretty good idea of who you are. That second post you made was made Wednesday during second period right? I am in that class, too. It's Coach Earls' Honors American History and I wish I could get some time on the computer, too!

Edited by InsindEric

Ha. Thankz for the support but we aren't exactly stacked like last year. Do you even know anything about our team except for that we won last year and Mike is a beast? Examples. Our top 7 guys,prs,recent races, or anything like that? Just curious since you are such a fan and all.