McMinn Cross Country

champcherokee

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runnerboy, you seem disappointed with your time. Don't be so hard on yourself. Sometimes your time is not as critical as just getting the job done. You definitely got the job done at Baylor. So are the injuries gone for good or are you just coping with them a little better? I'll be looking to see how you do come state. Take care and good luck. :(

Lets all forget that comment b4 I go crazy on your face.  I hate you peacemaker and all you do is stir up trouble.  You need to get a second name for coacht that says TroubleMakerWhoLikesTheOppositeSex12

McMinn people, once again I appreciate your support but please quit talking about so much about stuff you don't even know about. Peacemaker is just a mother of a Bradley runner who is sore at us because we always beat them and always will until the Coach Smith retires, and that is if I decide not to coach. We are going to try our best at state, but their is another team with 5 good runners better than us. Wait, did I say 5? I meant about 8! Houston High School in Memphis, TN is like the New York Yankees of TN Cross Country. Every year they are stacked with so many good runners and they have alot of depth as well. With the exception of 1999, they have placed in the top 2 at state every year since 1997. Unless they slip up and we all have the races of our careers, we will not beat them because they have a freakin awesome squad. Only Webb School of Knoxville, a Division II (private school) could probably take them down at their best. They beat Webb, who was ranked 3rd in the south region of the nation at that time, earlier this year at the most competitive meet in the state (TN Classic) but Webb's 3 man is out on an injury and didn't have a strong enough fifth, but too bad they can't race again cause now Webb would beat them. Houston is now ranked 5th in the south region.

Edited by InsindEric

Peacemaker is just a mother of a Bradley runner who is sore at us because we always beat them and always will until the Coach Smith retires, and that is if I decide not to coach.

I don't even run for Bradley and I was offended by that comment. Dang, learn some humbleness.

Edited by runnerboy

I don't even run for Bradley and I was offended by that comment. Dang, learn some humbleness.

I'm just agreeing with coach's comment that he made after region last year.

"I don't want to ever lose the region again". And I know that even though you won't always be here, you'll still hope that coach has a successful year every year at least in the region, don't you?

I wouldn't pretend to speak for Nicole but I don't find InsidEric's comments near as offensive as Guesswho's. I talked with your Coach at region and a couple of runners and found all the McMinn people I talked with to be class acts. I truly believe in school pride. I would love to see a lot more of it from some of the other schools but I have to say that true winners always have class. To say I hate you to a mother who is just being proud of her son is unexcusable. Thanks runnerboy for speaking up. Hope you guys do really well at state. I'm one of those strange people that thinks it speaks well for the region as a whole to have someone from the region win state. I hope McMinn's team does well, I hope Zach McCool gets in the top 15. I hope Jackie Pickle gets in the top 15. And I hope CCS and WV do well in A-AA (along with CSAS and Polk girls) and that Cleveland's boys and girls and Ooltewah's girls all do well in AAA because it speaks well for our league and for our regions. Good luck to all.