Redbank .vs Ooltewah

Rbsoccplyer11

clearly yall don't have a very good keyboarding instructor at your school... anyway yes yall were missing your 4 players and yes you beat CCS but neither of those factors proves anything really other than that you can beat a good team on a bad night for them and that yall have little or no depth after your starters come out....Ooltewah has proven that they can make do without their best defender since shes been out for 2 large chunks of this season... and the girls still managed a 10 win season... however i wish everyone would just shut up and play the game

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBsocc, you just need to sign off of coacht and never come back on. That "slang" is real attractive and only makes the rest of us shake our heads at you...The only reason Ooltewah thinks they're better than RB is because they are. I'm not even there anymore, but we were better than ya'll when I was there(except for one year in football...but that wasn't RB, that was Gerald Riggs), and they're better now too. Instead of talkin' on here, if I were you I'd be out in my backyard practicing attempting to avenge that 3-0 loss in the season...at HOME!

Good luck Ooltewah!

I am loving the trash talking going on, but guys, you need to realize that this game is pretty evenly matched, but in a game like this, you have to look at the key players, Ooltewah has raw power up front, Watson is faster than any other player in the league, and it's not that she's just fast, it's that she is a good goal scorer. Missy Howell is the most consistent player in the region, and will be matched against Rushworth, and I think Howell can shut her down. Hullander has pure strength on the ball; that girl could play football if she was allowed to. Creech is such a good set up girl, and can put the ball in the net too. Carrico, in back, is driven with senior determination, and isn't going to let anything get in her way. This will be a close game, but I think Ooltewah can squeeze out a victory. Plus, I know the referees for tomorrow, I Red Bank's coach has a little trouble keeping his cool with frustrating referees (which we have tomorrow), if Grier isn't careful, he could be looking at a yellow or red card tomorrow. GAME TIME 7:00 @ Ooltewah HS, BE THERE and GO LADY OWLS, WE LOVE YOU GIRLS!