Cheatham co. vs. Sycamore

melvin04

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore has more than Garza and Polk. They have good recievers led by Shay Williams, who I think nobody can stop on Cheatham. And about hitting Garza hard and he will go out I dont think so, because in the Page game he had a concussion and did not go out. He had a concussion in the Greenbriar game and wanted to go back in. So clam clam you are wrong about that!!!

And oh yeah you wont even score over 10 points on this defense because all you do is give it to your running back that is okay even though he gets 30 carries a game and only gets about 112 yards a game. I dont even play and I can get over 100 yards a game with 30 carries.

Good luck clam clam

Sycamore by at least 21 points!!!!

Sycamore will still be unbeaten by Cheatham!!!

And oh yeah Garza and Polk killed you in Middle School. So they have not lost to Cheatham yet either in their career and dont plan to either!!!

And i think i know who clam clam is and if it is who i think it is you have no room talking about garza and polk because they are 10 times better than you are and 10 times tougher than you.

Cheatham County has a very good team this year but they(mainly ClamCLam) seem to have a bad habit of underestimating teams. ClamClam seems to judge how well a team is souly on their record sometimes that is fine but there are other times where you should look at other factors. Perhaps you would like to look at just a few details for starters the 4-3 Sycamore team's strength of schedule ranking is #8 in 3A where as the 6-1 Cheatham team is ranked somewhere on the lines of #41 in 2A. Unlike ClamClam i realize that those rankings are nothing but a poor excuse my point is that dont judge a team by there record or some silly ranking. Sycamore as well as Cheatham have great football teams this year and this will be a very good game but I am putting my money on Sycamore once again. The only thing sycamore has to do is play physical and dont let mental mistakes hurt them as badly as they have in the past.

GOOD LUCK SYCAMORE beat Giles and your in the playoffs for the 4th consecutive year!!!! B)B):huh:B)

Edited by sycamoreman

Ok, Sycamore and Cheatham.... lets see. This is no landslide on either side. Neither team will get beat badly. No more than 14 on either side. I am not going to give my prediction until next week. I have seen a good cheatham team play this year as well as sycamore. No doubt a great game. Cheatham has a very talented wide out. Avg. RB, good FB, no need to worry about their QB, not spectacular but some how gets it done. Defense MLB. VERY good. As for ClamClam statement, "Hit Polk and Garza and they will lay down", not true. They are very tough kids. If you think that is all they got you and your team is in for a long night. Sycamore has 4 wide recievers over 130 yrd. mark, at least four RB over 250 Yards. One over 750. That is not all they got. Your team will need to prepare for more than Polk and Garza. Sycamore will need to prepare for more than the stand out players i mentioned also. This will be the best game come out of Cheatham County in several years. Good Luck to both Sycamore and Cheatham County.

Oh yea, your right statebound, WE CHEATHAM COUNTY CUBS probably wont score over 10 points against the "great sickamore D," but the game doesnt end after the 1st quarter! WE play 4 quarters big boy!!! WE GLADLY welcome the eaglettes the oppotunity to play on the same field that THE MIGHTY CUBS play on. This is a new year and we wont be denied!!! THE CUBS are fo real!!! Throw the records and strenghts of schedules out the door!!! ITS A county rivalry and you guys are coming to CUB COUNTRY!!! Whewwwwwwwwwwww doggy!!!!!

GO CUBS!!!

Guest cneagles

Garza doesn't mind geting hit. He is an outstanding player. Their Offensive line is very good as well. The LB are big and tough. I just do not see Cheatham county matching up in this one. I believe Sycamore wins this one easily.