cloudland and unaka update

dewswar

4life if you was not there don't open your mouth. i was there and cloudland took it pretty easy on them.

Oaky, now that I have calmed down alittle bit I'll post again. lbubba, I'm not saying they didn't take it easy on us. For the most part, they did. It could have been a heck of alot worse. But, as much as I'd hate to admit it, 4life is right. Cloudland did have their varsity O on our JV defense. I know that for a fact because I am a JV OLB, and all I got out of it was a face-full of Chrisman and a handful of Benfeilds jersey..... then, he was gone.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) I will take up for lbubba here.  Benfield runs what one play in the 2nd half for a touchdown and that means we played our starters against your jv's.  What is your excuse for letting the 8th graders score?

My only excuse for the 8th graders is that we were tired, and they are just as good as our JV is when it is fresh. Ya'll just got an exellent program up there.

Edited by Rangerbook06

cap;;;  would it not be great to be 16 or 17 again and have that fast car???  of course..  I.m a Ranger fan with the best of PRIDE for my Unaka team.  But all this trash talk and the comments by both coaches in the paper were a little uncalled for..  Seems like I remember Coach Ensor playing baseball for Unaka and beating Cloudland 50-0  is that not right??? IN Baseball 50-0, come on folks.  If Unaka could beat Cloudland in Football 50 points or 60 do you not think it would happen??  When our Hero Krich played, did he not scored about 6 or 7 touchdowns on Cloudland, and beat them about 50-60 to nothing.  But as I recall I don't think he played the fourth quarter, and as I recall his Coach is or was a Cloudland coach after leaving Unaka.. 

Could be a good reason to form one High school in Carter County or maybe two.  Then look at the talent, but then again who would be coach..  I'm a true sports fan and I don't get to attend as many games as I use to because of my health,  But if I could score a hundred points in football, 50 in baseball or 100 in basketball I would have like too.  This is not little league, peewee or jr. league this are high school players trying to prepare and get into some over crowded colleges.  They are basically adults, still our little boys at heart but in reality MEN.  Let them play, Stop the TRASH talking, and thank GOD you are able to attend the games and watch them play,  maybe someday we get someone like the Witten kid we can watch on Sundays.  My first post, just learned of the site, but glad to hear from my ol friend Kmm R, Still Unaka's best football player ever.

Creeker67 Your post make more sense than any I have read on this board.

Okay all you Unaka people, especially Krich. I just came from the haunted trail where a lot of football players attended. Two of the major players are saying what they saw of the Stocton injury it was maliscious and intentional. I sure would like a look at the Film myself before I judge it. If you get a look, are you going to tell us about it?

Pujo, if you get a look would you fill us in?

I won't see the film until later today or Monday, so I'd only be seculating. I was told that Stocton got matched against Kasey Garland on that particular play. If it were a one-on-one block the play would've been going to Cloudland's right, which I think was the case. Otherwise I'm sure Coach Lunsford would've accounted for Garland with a double-team.

Garland later left the game with an ankle injury.

Likewise the Unaka coaches were screaming to high heaven on the first Unaka touchdown by Guinn. Unaka right guard, Travis Pasquale, was hit from behind and injured while following Guinn to the end zone. The complaint was that he had been rolled by a pursuing Highlander linemen.

I can't respond to the two major players. I'd be curious to know if they might have seen the hit while the play was in progress; or if perhaps they've already seen the film.

4life just shut up im serious u talk so much crap and everyone at dca is gettin sick of it because u are just gettin all of the other teams fired up and ur fricken obsessed with coacht.... i bet uve got at least 200 posts if not more on this website about how good wooden is just shut up.... trust cloudland people we are not all this gay

I believe the reason happy valley is in the crybaby region comes from a couple of years ago when cloudland won the last time they played each other. Cloudland was leading like 50 to 8 at half time and won 58 to 8 or very close to that. Happy Valley cried that cloudland ran the score up which if you score just one td in the 2nd half it is not running the score up. Now Happy Valley will not schedule cloudland. That is why they are in the crybaby region.