cloudland and unaka update

dewswar

Them there crybabies from DCA happen to be the best team in the state. If yall dont believe them there statements,just look at the Associated Press Poll and listen to High School Sports radio. :ph34r:

Edited by 4life

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy where did the love go was it wisked away by a mopar with a hood scoop that shelters a mean hemi or just as i said friday it was a sick fake attempt at getting along and now the truth shall set us free as far as the crybaby league goes after reading this i guess cloudland will be in it to and a force to reckon with because any group that can whine and fight with this discussion after doing what they done has got my vote for team of the year in that league and also in response to me not having anything nice to say i appologize and mean no offense to the conference couples that seem to truly enjoy each others company on here

no hemi under the hood of my car cacadeltoro,i just want to say this whole thing has gotten way out of hand dont you?i still stand behind lunceford for whatever reason he had for what happened.everyone talks about how cloudland runs the score up but they dont realize that if your players just play half a game almost every game youre not going to be in shape for the playoffs im just sorry it had to come at unakas expense it may be just as bad next week when the highlanders travel to appalachia virginia i hear their program is in shambles this year and that even a bunch of players have quit the team, thats hard to believe from a state runner up last year ,best of luck to the rangers

Edited by cuda44069

us dumb hicks shure can play some of that there football. i really enjoyed them there vetals at that fancy mcdonalds friday night. biggest eatin joint i have ever been in, us hicks usually get to eat possumm and red eyed gravy. i really don't care if bigtime, bigstick or whatever theire name are pulls for them landers. next time maybe we can score ahundered point on yall. can't wait to get to the 'boro in december, if i can auction the farm, and see them landers rough up on 4life and them cry babies from dca. oh no almost time to go slopp them hogs.

Posts like that makes you look dumb. I'v never called anyone from Cloudland a hick or anything else. You should realize though that all these great scores are againt the very bottom of the list of 1A schools. If yall had to play competetion like region 5 or some of the other regions you would not be posting those kind of scores. Yall don't say you're equal to the other 1A teams you all ways say you're better and this is why yall get killed when you meet the real good teams. Yall have a false sense of greatness from whipping the lowest ranked teams so badly and easilly. I met and talked to quite a few people at Roan MT. They seemed to be good decent people that were nice and friendly to me.

I don't understand why you call us dumb hicks....i'm a Cloudland senior....and I believe that our students can compete with many in the nation....as for the remark about one of our validictorians being in remedial math course....so what if one of their strong points wasn't math.....your son was in that class....are you putting him down too.....we take the same ACT test as everyone else....and believe it or not....we pass...some with flying colors....i'm sick and tired of everyone saying that people who go to Cloudland or have graduated from there are dumb and belong in the "sticks"...... :ph34r:

Don't pay any attention to personal remarks on this board if people can't talk about football without insulting school students they need to entertain themselves elsewhere. I am sure yall are just as smart as anyone else and turn out excellent scores on the ACT. Yall just happe to live in a section that is hard to make a living in just like South Pittsburg. The rural small schools that do well all ways get made fun of by the schools in larger urban areas. That how they show their stupidity.

Coach, I am not from your region, I am not from a single A school. I went to what is now a AAA. We were having the same problem you were trying to get people to play us before TSSAA stepped in and created districts, which is now regions. We had won the AA state championship for two straight years and most of our players were coming into their Senior year. We were only able to get 8 games in 76. One loss put us out of the play-offs.

Coach we never beat teams in our history the way you are. It is just like a Hunter that totally dis-regards the bag limit. He does not have any respect for the environment or the sport.

Coach whether you realize it or not, you are showing a total disrespect for the great game of football. I have seen this game make men out of boys. Turn kids with little or no self esteem into heroes. Yes Cloudland has a great team, but coach, these kids look up to you to guide them into manhood, and what you show them is going to stick with them and your opponents for the rest of their life.

No I am not whinning because you have never had the privledge to play me, but I assure my thoughts would be on the kids, not you.

I have deleted most of my posts on this thread out of respect for unaka ive said alot of stupid things out of anger.it just makes me mad having to defend cloudland every week from what some people say on here.I still say cloudland doesnt owe any apologies for fridays game it could have easily been 100-13 i want to extend my personal apologies to the unaka fans though cause i have several friends up there and i know they are good folks.

DO OVER!!!

(As a child, When both sides could not agree someone said "DO OVER" and that was the law, so we had to start over...Do Over ruled)

how about we let all the injured heal up, get some rest and all our tempers cool off, so we don't rush in, and about October 17 next year, lets play again.

Edited by DekeRivers