KARNS ?

redupset

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it Too late for Clinton to schedule a game with D-B. This game should be aq waqke up call for any team across the state that is highly ranked. ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT If you dont have your head in the game you can be beat. Football is more mental than physical. I have said that for years.

My only hope is that no one from Dobbins - Bennet was not injured. That would be a awful way to loose and have to listen to all this crap.

If someone was injured I will pray for their fast recovery.

Yea...I dont think D-B would get smacked around by any team in the state. By the Way....Jeff. Co. is looking really good right now. Congrats on the shut out last night.

I'm interested in the profile of these two teams DB and Jefferson County. Are they balanced teams or does one like to run more than pass or vise versa?

I was shocked only because it happened at Karns. DB comes unglued in at least one game every year. Usually its in the playoffs though. A couple years ago they were ranked #1 in the state, was undefeated, and lost to a 5-5 team in the very first playoff game. And got whiped all over the field in doing so. Im at a loss in trying to figure out how you can beat Oak Ridge & Jefferson Co. and then get your butt handed to you by Karns.

yay! no no goal posts were taken down. not enuf ppl tried we were too busy hugging our football players...well the girls anyway... a few middle schoolers tried haha. but i think 2 or 3 DB players got hurt ive been praying for the guy that got hurt i think his name was Walter Throb or something like that, an ambulance had to come but i hope hes okay, if anybodys got some update then please tell me cuz im sure brad feels bad. but thanks for congradulating our team, it means alot to them, they played hard and played with their heads. but yeah GO KARNS!!!