region 6 1A

blueboy

This years's playoffs between region 5 and region 6 should settle some arguments that have taken place here on Coacht lately. Region 5 and 6 are having great years as usual and if CPA can be held out of the playoffs, that could propel Wayne County pretty far and then set up a first round matchup of DCA vs Huntland. There have been numerous posts on many threads about the better runningback-Wooden from DCA or Fanning from Huntland. But that's not the only argument that would be settled in the playoffs, if Collinwood makes it to round 2, that would set up the DCA vs Collinwood matchup. Once again, posts all over this site ask: Wooden from DCA or Risner from Collinwood? All these teams would have alot to prove and we might just settle these runningback arguments too! Good Luck to All! It's gonna be fun!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I as well as other "WILDCAT FANS" Hope all you Mt. Pleasant fans drive the long drive down here to Waynesboro to watch the waynesboro wildcats beat the tigers...... I really dont think that MP can Beat WC..... No not this year.... Not with Joseph on the looose.... he is the Mooose of the "O".... AND ON "D" I think

"THE BEAST" Avery Laster is gonna hit harder than last week at collinwood..... Hey MP fans be looking for #58 ( the beast ) and on "O" be lookin at the QB spot- leading the region in QB rushing yards look at no other than QB- #7 Joseph Ruddle

AND MT. PLEASANT BE READY FOR AN ALL OUT TAIL KICKING !!!!!! :D

AND HAVE THAT LONG SAFE RIDE HOME AND IT WILL BE A BORING ONE!!!!

This will be a War. The Tiger Nation is pumped and ready for the trek to Wayne. Co. I'm looking forward to an exciting game with some hard hitting action. I would tell you which MP player to watch but I've got to be at work in 9 hours. The QB will know who to look for after he runs down the line a time or two. But never the less this is a great region and I'm looking forward to it, good luck.

LOL @ EYE... :rolleyes: I agree...I am really looking foward to the game in Wayne Co. !! The guy's are REALLY pumped up for this game... NO DOUBT they will be well prepared for the WildCats.... should be another great ball game..... One in which we are favored to lose.....Which just gives the TIGERS that much more incentive to put another "W" in the W-L colum

BEWARE WILDCATS....This is NOT the Tiger team it was a year ago. These guy's BELIEVE in themselves and are loaded with confidence , as well as TALENT!!

"GO TIGERS" :lol:

Goodluck Wayne Co. Ya'll looked really impressive in the cwood game. I probably won't be able to make this game but i'll be checking up on the score often to see how ya'll are doing. Wish i was still playin so i could be on the hopefully soon to be region champion team. Goodluck again, Go out there and give it your all and it'll pay off.

. Region 5 and 6 are having great years as usual and if CPA can be held out of the playoffs, that could propel Wayne County pretty far and then set up a first round matchup of DCA vs Huntland. There have been numerous posts on many threads about the better runningback-Wooden from DCA or Fanning from Huntland. Once again, posts all over this site ask: Wooden from DCA or Risner from Collinwood?

Ok not to fuel your fire but Wooden has the far better offensive line that is why he is what he is. And if CPA is held outta playoffs, which i personally doubt. This bracket will be decided by the DCA CPA game.

BTW ezell is not very good this year but if they are hot the night you play them you better watch out.

Edited by Chakra20