whats up with collinwood coach?

ssssssss

Well all I can say is that one reason that Colt didnt get the ball was that he had to much press and coach statom doesnt want anyone to have all the glory. Last year JONATHAN should have gotten the ball a lot more then he got it. I dont understand his thought process but, how do you throw the ball 30 times in one game this year and dont last year. Especially when you have a running back like colt or matthew Daniels this year. Maybe he will realize that its all about winning and it doesnt matter who gets the job done as long as they get it done.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys sure turned on your coach awful quick. He won all the games in a row and lost one now he dont know what he's doing.

only ssssssss is turning on his coach. i think statom had a game plan and it was just the wrong one. he thaught he saw something and it just didn't work out. when either of these two teams lose to each other, they try to find something or someone to blame it on. that's all. they didn't turn on him, they just didn't understand his thinking and neither did i. jacob will be a good qb in a couple of years though. i guarantee it. he just wasn't the man this year.

what impressed me about colt was the fact that he still played hard even when he wasn't getting the ball. he's a good player.

Atkins how can you blame the whole loss on the Trojans D. When the offense is in the redzone 6 times and cant score come on. The Trojan defense didnt play that bad until the 4th quarter because they had the Trojans guessing. The turnover on special teams also didnt help when they got it on the thirty. I know the Trojan D didnt play as good as they can play but it wasnt just bad. I just dont see how you blame the defense. And about working the corners the only big plays collinwood gave up was the fade and the corner stumbled on the Td. I didnt see were Ruddle was throwing across the field or making any hard throws all he did was lob it to a 6'3'' guy covered to a 5'9'' guy. The running game was what hurt the trojans Ruddle and company ran pretty much all over us.

thats all i hear is exscuses he stumbled,he trip,steven is 6'3. well u know wat it dont matter if he stumbled or not he didnt make the play did he. thats wat everyone in collinwood is still sayin right now thats wat they will say forever is he stumbled. it dont matter yall lost quit cryin stink it up and go get cascade you need to be worring about them cause they can throw the ball too. cwood has a good team im just worried that one lost could put yall away fo good cause yall will start to hang yalls head

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted everybody to know that I didn't make the previous post in this thread. Somebody used my name to do this. I would never get on here and criticize a coach for any reason. I have had plenty of reasons over the last 3-4 years, but I would never do that in a public forum. The one that did this needs to use his own log in.

Collinwood has had one winless season in school history. That was in the early 90's and statom was the head coach. Also, the first undefeated regular season came under Dixon. Statom was an assistant. Statom was then named head coach for the second time after Dixon's unexpected departure. Sure was nice to inherit all that talent!