WEST CARROL VS SOUTH FULTON

Devil53

this will be a good game.but i pick W.C to win.Shane Depriest will be to much for south fulton.he has 165 carries,1226 yards,7.4 AVG.and 22 TDs.

Alford has 143 carries,998 yards,7.0 AVG,and 11 TDs. Depriest is the best runnin back in region 8A and he will show why he is the best when he runs wild against south fulton.look at the teams that W.C. has lost to they have lost to J.C.S,and Trinity.the put up 40 points against J.C.S.but gave up 50+points as well.JCS couldnt stop Depriest and south fulton sure wont stop him.if south fulton played the likes of JCS and Trinity they would get beat and get beat bad.but we will have to see what happens to souht fulton when they have to play some one out of the other region in the first round of the play offs.souht fulton dont make it past the first round.

W.C.-35

S.F.H.-14

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on going to watch the game tomorrow night, and expecting to see a good one. I have saw WC play once this season, and they impressed me. WC's program has turned around over the last couple years, since Chris Rich became head coach. Depriest is a hoss at back, and South Fulton shouldn't hold him down too bad. My prediction WC 34-14

Seeing both teams play first hand this one to me is a toss up. First for WC the Depriest kid is a hoss. He is big and strong and runs hard. The two wings are average backs and their wide out can make plays down the field. The WC defense is suspect. points can be put up on them, I feel that is their weakness. South Fulton is a very good team as well. They have three of the best skill people in the area with Maynord, Minor and Alford. Their speed and athleticism will give WC fits. What alot of people underestimate about SF is their defense. They are a very good defensive team and can really shut down and limit an offense. Their defensive weakness I feel is the secondary and they are subject to give up the big play. Overall I think WC is more physical but SF has overall the better athletes. My prediction, and I think it is too close to call, is you go with the playmakers and big plays SF-22 and WC-20. Good luck to both teams and play each other hard guys.

the West Carroll program has really turned around, Big Props to them. The South Fulton program has turnaround too, Big Props to them also. this will be a game to watch, and i expect a close one, maybe this one will be decided in OT. my pick....South Fulton by 7. If u wanna War, U gonna get a War! 8-1A is on the line!

South Fulton 21

West Carroll 14

How are you going to tell me how much my boy weighs. He and I lifted weights together all summer and I will promise you that he is the strongest 130 pound back you'll ever see. I'm not saying that he will run wild against WC but he, along with Minor and Maynard will expose a defense some how. Alford don't weigh 130. But I'll be quiet and wait, because when my girlfriend gets on here, uhhhh oh! She's a hoss and will tell everybody whats up. So how about you catch up.....MAM

HOOPSKWAD~

Alright Depriest is not the whole team and can't do everything. Yea maybe why Alford hasn't gotten to 1,000 yet is because we do not only rely on him.(Not saying anything negative about him.) But Adam Hicks has passed for over 800 yards and that shows that we aren't a one person team unlike all of the west carrol says they are. So just remember it takes a whole team to win not just one player.