Monterey Head Coach

bigtimebroke

Personaly I think Monterey needs a new head football coach...Coach Brewer just isn't getting it done.....We are now 2 and 6 overall. I hope they fire him and someone with a little common since comes to Monterey. I've talked to many of the kids and many of the parents and they say they don't really care much for him and wish they would have hired someone else. So if your interested in the job i'm sure it will become open sometime in the near future.

By: Greg Whittaker

Personaly I think Monterey needs a new head football coach...Coach Brewer just isn't getting it done.....We are now 2 and 6 overall. I hope they fire him and someone with a little common since comes to Monterey. I've talked to many of the kids and many of the parents and they say they don't really care much for him and wish they would have hired someone else. So if your interested in the job i'm sure it will become open sometime in the near future.

By: Greg Whittaker

What is your reasoning? I mean why should they want to get rid of a man that comes to Monterey and sees one of the best running backs leave the program 2 weeks from the first game. What a shock to any program!!!!!!!!! Coach Brewer is a good coach and Monterey would be smart to keep him.

Is your son not getting enough playing time Mr. Whittaker? :blink:

Edited by onemoretime

I am from South Pittsburg and coach Brewer use to coach at Grundy County. I believe he led them to the playoffs every year he coached. I think he even one the first round the year he left. I think Monterey better feel good about having him. I mean your program is not near as good as Grundy County's. You lost alot of players off last years team and your good runningback transferred. Give the guy a chance.

Bigtimebroke is probably because of lack of intelligence. Monterey has a great footall coach. I know coach Brewer personally and coached with him. He knows the game and has been successful while at grundy and as an assistant at marion. The best thing about coach Brew is that he is a superb person and one that everyone would be lucky to have their son play for. Talking with Coach Brew I know that alot of the lineman of last years team graduated one is playing at Jackson Co. now and the only offense Monterey had last year was the Jones kid and he is gone also. Coach gets there late in the spring and is trying to work in a new system. Hard to do in one year. Give him time and I bet the program will get better. To Brew if you want a job you know I will have a spot for ya!!

Personally bigtimebroke I think you are retarded and know very little about Coach Brewer or football. Coach Brewer was one of my coaches here at Marion County High and I can say that anyone that thinks Coach Brewer has little common sense is an idiot. Coach Brewer is a very good coach and can only do with what he has. If you think he's such a bad coach maybe you should take a try at his job. Then you would find out how hard it is to be in his shoes, but until you do you need to lay off.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!