Regon 4 4a

BMO

1. Cleveland is in the drivers seat.

2. If Central wins out, they're #2 but they still have Hixson and RB. If not, it could be a three-way tie for second with Hixson, Rhea, Central... or Hixson, Central and RB, or Hixson, Central, and ER... or two other possibilities.

3. Hixson, Rhea, and Red Bank all have a chance to finish in 3rd.

4. East Ridge will be 4th if they win on Friday, unless there is a three-way tie for third (?). If Red Bank wins on Friday, they will still have to win one more or have someone lose for them to finish 4th.

This region is crazy! Teams can fall from 2nd to 4th or even out of the playoffs all together during week four, based on what everyone else does. The secret for every school in this region is WIN you last two games. East Ridge must win on Friday or it's all over. It will take three to four region wins to make it out alive!

The 4th place team gets a one-way ticket to play Maryville! :)

Edited by ELA

East Ridge.... I remember a certain radio personality on a certain 96ish station say they had secured a playoff spot. You can NEVER say that about region 4-4a, nothing is certain until the last down of the last regular season game. I would like to see Hixson finish second in the region, Rhea county also has a chance. But, Rhea county would have to get through Cleveland first.

no, the numbers after the schools are their region records...i have no idea why he has cleveland with a 2-2 record though, since they are 5-0 and have already wrapped up the region title...

Sorry about that not sure why I had Cleveland as 2,2.

Edited by BMO