tank whats your pick for all monroe county

sqhsballa5

Wow, what a question...but one I was thinking about just today.

Personally, the battle for county MVP is between Jerome Felton and Jam Ferguson. I will see how both do the remainder of the regular season before deciding.

As for All-County, man there are so many good players...but everyone can't make it. While this is in no way all the players, a few names that could be on that team include:

Sequoyah: Felton, Dwayne Anderson, Matt Tallent, Corey Arwood, Johnny Lee, Jonathon Jones, Cody Yates, Chris Carson

Sweetwater: Ferguson, Malachi Blomstrom, Chris Meier, Jeffery Moore, Corey Tallent, Ricky Monroe, Dustin Latham, Jewel Burton, Phillip Mitchell

Tellico Plains: Josh Witt, Joey Debity, Denny Perrine, Brad Davis.

Now remember, this is not the initial list. These are a few names that come to my head. I will have to get with the coaches and my senior writer John Taylor, before any official All-County team is announced. Please feel free to give me your picks...as well as offensive and defensive MVP, along with newcomer of the year and coach of the year.

Tank, with the picks you have from seqouyah, Brad Miller, should definetly replace or be squeezed into those names. :lol:

Like I said, John Taylor and coach Kerley I am sure will have his name. Since John, the senior sports writer in Monroe County, covers the Chiefs this year, he will be mainly responsible for selecting those players.

John is a heck of a guy, and has forgot more about sports than I know. I am sure he will have that name on the list.

My picks from Sweetwater would be Furgeson,Jeffery Moore,Dustin Latham, Chris Mier,Corey Tallent,Ricky Monroe,Jewel Burton,Philip Micthel. Tank That is the same people you have on your list but I think you would also have to have Tony Upton who has had a good year. And John M. Fox the cats really suffered when he was not there to kick extra points. But when he came back he is pretty much automatic on extra points which has helped them win.

My picks from Sweetwater would be Furgeson,Jeffery Moore,Dustin Latham, Chris Mier,Corey Tallent,Ricky Monroe,Jewel Burton,Philip Micthel. Tank That is the same people you have on your list but I think you would also have to have Tony Upton who has had a good year. And John M. Fox the cats really suffered when he was not there to kick extra points. But when he came back he is pretty much automatic on extra points which has helped them win.

That is true...and he is the best kicker in the county right now. Upton should be on there, probably due to his play the past four weeks. He has really turned into a monster at DE.

Man, its been so long since I've been on here I about forgot how this works, lol.

Not a bad list, you are right about Tony Upton he should be added to the original list. He has been hard to handle at DE, and I don't think there is anyone playing better right now at that position. Fox at K. One more you might consider for Sweetwater would be #75 Michael Couch, he played Center for the first time at Wartburg, and was part of a Oline that dominated at times vs Wartburg and Sequoyah. :D