Lebanon Theft Scandal

toejamwarrior

Although this might seem like a high crime to some and to some just a prank.........this one is so simple.....MAKE THE ONES THAT STOLE THE HELMENTS SIT ON THE BENCH FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS.......But make them strap on the helments they stole and wear them the whole time....DURING THE GAME!!!!!!!...lol

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the players to play because I don't want any excuses why they lost! I sure wouldn't my wallet out anywhere!

Some great things I have read during this thread especially from cece

"they returned the items"------- yea they sure did after they got caught!

"the shirts were just lying around"------------Its the shirts fault for not locking

themselves up before the thieves arrived

they were in the freshman locker room there was no breaking and entering"----------------------- If you steal something in an area you are already in you can at least boast I am only a thief I never break and enter!

"I nor anyone associated with Lebanon High School condone breeking the law"----------------unless you let us in your building and don't lock your stuff up!

Lebanon will play without 15 players is that fair, life is not always fair"-----------------------sometimes it is thiefs get caught and then get punished!

By the way that Hummer I'm driving I am planning on bringing it back later!

The definition of a prank- A. malicious act B. mildly mischievous act C. a ludicrous act. Now the act these kids did were all of these so how can you say that it wasn't prank. Now most of the time pranks do break the law but we have all broken the law and if you say you havent then you are lying. They are young kids who made mistake. I know when I was in high school I did some stupid stuff and was punished for it. Now I am a better person for it, and I know these kids will be beter people for it. I have a question though, why wasnt the helmets locked up or put away and not in open sight. I am in no way saying that this is the excuse for the act. I have never said the act was fine, it was stupid. But some people on here want to give the kids the death penalty for their crime. Now to the person who said kid look up to these high school players, that is wrong for the fact no one should look up to an athlete as a role model. Parents should be role models not an athlete. But once again, people have blown this way out of proportion there are bigger problems in high school football that include things like kids taking drugs and not getting caught and players having their grades given to them so they can stay eligible.

Salty sez:

1)  Host schools should get a public apology from Lebanon players, coaches, and administrators.

2)  Thieves should be kicked off team.

3)  Lebanon should be forced to play next two games with no helmets.

Number 3 is a little too harsh. Come on man.

They must play with the helmets on backwards.

Edited by CSense

Guest region4fan

Salty...............what a hilarious post. Here is my question..............we played LHS last week...thankfully we played them at their house, not ours.They really didn't have too many players on their team, so if 15 are sittting out......you do the math. How many WEREN'T involved??/ Now if what I am hearing now is correct, that many more items were taken besides helmets, WHERE IN THE WORLD WERE THEIR COACHES???? How could they not have seen this happen or know that it happened.Weren't their bags overly full and bursting at the seams? Prank gone bad, maybe. But I think these kids had no intention of returning or fessing up to this. They got caught pure and simple. I still say that Marty Euverard would remove each and every one of them from his team. I know that many coaches in this area would do the same. How dare these kids jeopardize all the hard work that the others have put in to make this a good season.They just erased all the respect that they had earned. Now all anyone will remember is that they better lock their stuff up when Lebanon comes to play or put cameras everywhere. What a shame.

CeCe if your kid was not involved , he should start tonight. Win or lose , tell him to hold his head up. He did the right thing and should be rewarded. You should be proud of him. You apparently raised him right.

Edited by region4fan

Guest region4fan

It has been confirmed that the thieves did not even sit out a whole game, only half. Boy, Coach Brown , you sure are quite the disciplinarian !! You definitely have all of Rutherford County's respect. :D;):huh:

Edited by region4fan

Region 4 fan you only need to speak on stuff you know the full details about. U FORGET we are talking about tha same Lebanon team that has beaten your Oakland team four years in a row. I think Lebanon my have a little respect in tha OAKLAND region of Rutherford county.

Edited by bradyboy

Guest Oakland

well liked we have asked cece numerous times, enlighten us on the details, if you want my opinion i think lebanon is trying to hide somethin here since they wont give the full details, so dont get on region's case unless you got the balls to step to the plate and give the details, otherwise, shut yo mouth! :lol:

Guest region4fan

Facts remain that Lebanon is full of thieves. We were told by Lebanon folk that the players were not getting anything but a one game suspension . Then they only got a half game suspension. Those ARE the facts, brabyboy. Now if you want to enlighten me some more, go for it.

Oh and at Oakland the only respect that we have for anything REMOTELY associated with Lebanon is Coach Moose.

Edited by region4fan