richland girls

iceman12

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richland girls soccer are undefeated and looking to take region tonight aginst a private school that shouldnt even be in public school play and we will show them that public schools will always be better than private cause they ant nothin but rich mamma's girls. holla back.

Say bye bye to your undefeated season you yahoo. After that classy post, go Columbia Academy!

there is no reason to make this into a public vs private thing. there are people on each team and money does not make you a good soccer player. so just chill and we shall see what happens tonight.

it's just a soccer game between two teams, although i would love to see a CA victory tonight.

envy is what often causes hate, hence why islam would like to blow us all to he!!.

icebaby, expect a long ride home from chatty, but good luck to your team. great game tonite, great fans for both sides, but you really didn't need the obnoxious old guy from pulaski there to yell against ca. hope he enjoyed his two losses this week. i got an idea, why don't you get a jersey with iceman12 on the back?!? :D

Grace and CCS are strong teams. CCS has been ranked in A/AA all year and beat a very good GPS team Grace lost to CCS 1-0 in the regular season and 2-0 in the region championship. These are two very good teams. Grace has one of the top goalies in the area. CCS is dangerous on offense and has very solid defense.

Ca had a great victory tonight despite the fact of fighting against 13 people...11 players and 2 refs. Obnoxious fans, who were trying to bring us down the whole time could not even do the trick. Also on the injured bench were two of the best starters. Even though there were many unfair calls made and the game was clearly one-sided, Ca kicked some butt!!!....... and the funny thing about it is I didnt see money flying around anywhere??? 2002-2003 DISTRICT AND REGION CHAMPS!!! GO LADY DAWGS!!!

alright Aingus you are asken me to wear a jersey with my name on it you will get that wish later on in the year then you will be wishen you didnt say that. #12 will be strait rippin.Marshy the players from CA didnt have to pay for the game but today at school your haveing to pay, your not even in college and payin for school.

paying for school and not even in college yet huh? well its funny because im pretty sure we pay so that we can learn more about god while still getting and education so if thats such a crime than i apologize and another thing for a private school that shouldnt even be playing with publis schools they sure did play a good and oh yeah beat you so maybe its the other way around your public school shouldnt be playing with our private school enjoy the trip to chattanooga tell us how it was cause our team doesnt go on there trip til next week :D

Hey mattm135 its called church on sunday, free to the public. I will bet you money those girls dont pay for god they pay to play soccer, shoot I would to if I could win district everyear. But enough yall beat us its alright. We are not gona cry cause we know we still can make it with a win tomarrow.

Good Luck Raiders!!!!!

ice you have got to get it through your head that these girls on CA are sent there by there parents. they choose to have their daughters educated at a christian school. which would not be possible at a government school as it should not be.

to say they pay to play soccer is a joke, now if you had a girl that was really into soccer and you wanted her to have the opportunity to play in a good program you may send her to a school that could provide that. just as if Richland had a great program you might move near there so you could play on that team.

nothing wrong with either of those, but high school is about alot of things other than soccer. you would not want your girl on a great soccer team, but yet the school could not provide her with a good education.

also CA does not win district and region every year, they just have the last two years. they have never even been to state to my knowledge (oh please let us change that tonight). Page is a public school and have won district and region before. they have been tough as heck to beat in boys and girls. they won boys region last year.

enough of my rant, just don't see why you seem to dislike CA so much.

good luck in chatty tonight and i am glad to see Richland come on. we need more good teams in this region. even if that means CA does not have an easy road.