Region3 AAA Results

peacemaker

Bradley Central wins the girls division, followed By Ooltewah, and Cleveland

BC's Jackie Pickel was the individual winner with a time of 20:20, and Clevelands Tiffany Palmer runner-up

Rhea County's Zack McCool was the boys individual winner 16:23, followed by Mcminns Michael Billinsley(Runnerboy-I knew you could do it)

Mcminns won the boys team title, then BCHS, then Cleveland!

#3 and counting.. Good job to all. I have a question tho. Why did Bradley go out so hard?

LOL~ Your guess is as good as mine. He ALWAYS goes out hard, and believe me we KNOW all about even mile splits and pacing etc..........he has been well coached in those areas! I guess he was "feeling good" and then when no one when went with him...............he decided to slow it down, then it was hard to get it back.

My theory is...........if you do something kind of crazy and you do go out that hard- it doesn't matter if no one does go out with you- you better keep it up as long as your feeling it, it will all come out in the wash! B) That's ok- we live and learn!

Congrats to you again- you ran GREAT!