Northwest

alzado

Has Northwest EVER, in their school's history, beaten Pearl-Cohn? Stratford? Whites Creek? Hillsboro (who used to be in their region)? or any other metro team?

Their record is atrocious vs. these teams. Furthermore, they taunt and run their mouths to make matters worse. And mouthchris sets a great example, huh? :o

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alzado, do you need to go out and get some.  You have oppressed agression built up inside and you need to calm down.  Yes, metro is tough, and I can not remember when NW ever beat a PC, Stratford, or Whites Creek.  Yes we have beaten Metro teams.  I would love to coach some of the athletes that live in those areas.  Championship, harder to come by when coaching.  I just think you are a loser that has nothing to do better with your time then bash people that, well, have a life.  Football is my escape, right now I am with a beautiful woman, laughing at you, extremely hurts, and wondering if you can even match the feeling I am getting right now.  MouthChris, yes, I do have a mouth and I may shoot off at it sometimes, but I can think of better things than to do with my time.  Enjoy your lonly night, I am enjoying mine. ;) Trust me you would like to be me at this moment. B) Mouth of the South. B) Can't stop me now. ;) I am on a roll. Can't touch this.  Break it down, and get a life. :P

I've read some of your posts, and you need to GROW UP. "Oppressed agression" is nothing compared to a BOY (even if you are in a man's body) that is turned loose to help Coach students. Have you stopped and listened to yourself, or do you just like the sound of your voice? Is this how you coach players? Advise them to go out and "get some?" Is this the best Northwest can do for a coach? Surely NOT. Maybe they don't know what kind of "coach" they have. Hmmmm? Might be time they figure it out.

Opressed agression, Coachchris???? Sounds more like you have Oppressed REgression on top of an inferiority complex. What a joke to the coaching name.

(Oh, and by the way. Isn't your "girlfriend" out past her curfew?)

Edited by Live4Football

Ok....usually I don't step in the middle of bashings but I have to step in and say something here. Read the topic of this thread. Then read the first two posts. You are just asking to get something started. Coachchris is only defending himself in his post. Is this all the thread is for....to bash coachchris. I'll say this....his team is 7-2 and 4-2 in the region. He has a little room to talk there. Yes, he does get a little carried away, but that doesn't mean you have to create a post to blast him. I am not affiliated with Northwest, but I know coachchris and he means well. Just end this thread and go about your business.

Alzado on Oct 24

Has Northwest EVER, in their school's history, beaten Pearl-Cohn? Stratford? Whites Creek? Hillsboro (who used to be in their region)? or any other metro team?

Their record is atrocious vs. these teams. Furthermore, they taunt and run their mouths to make matters worse. And mouthchris sets a great example, huh? 

As far as I know, alzado, we have beaten one "metro" team, Maplewood. Our record may be abysmal vs. those teams, but we have come out with a few good victories and bucket-loads of respect for the type of physical play we execute. We have even had times where hardly anybody believed we could win and we further got that W in spite of their lack of confidence in us. Case and point: YOU were one of the many, many people who thought that WH would either beat us or drill us, right?? And look what happened. We are not as bad of a team as everybedy in this board seems to think. Clarksville, TN can play a little football even with 6 high schools in a city that is barely half the size of metro-nashville. Furthermore, to say that we taunt and run our mouth as a whole is simply, well, ludicrous. Is it Coachchris that you think runs his mouth?? Or is it eaglefan?? crossup?? me?? Let a Viking know. I will admit, we do have people that can go the distance and a little more with the trash talk and comments, but to let a handful of people give your whole outlook on a school full of people you barely know anything about, with me being a prime example, shows you can get REAL judgemental at times. Not all the time, just some of it. Heck, we went through a little conflict at times and still havent had anything bad to say about it. Just forget it and move on. (funny how MJ and WH-last year come to mind.)Basically i'm just trying to say that don't get so one-dimensional about us because we are, as our motto says, better than u think. :blink:

Edited by Viking13