Mustangs-Rebels

mood1801

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know nothing man. The only time you've seen us is in one of our worst games against Westview, or your judging from our game with Dresden. You can't say that the only way Huntingdon will lose is that they will make too many mistakes. We have a good team this year, And I expect a great game from this one as should everyone else. If Hayes is on tonight, Cody runs with force, and our recievers make the catches, Who knows about the outcome? If both teams play with the talent they have, Its a toss up.

No doubt, Terrance Bell is good as well as Chris Donald. I have worked with Chris's dad for MANY years and good athletes is the name of the game around the Donald house! Not only that but Chris is a fine young man period. Just to make a point, McKenzie has some fine athletes on their team as well. Huntingdon has more good athletes than the two mentioned and the Rebels have more than two,too.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Rebels will be ready to play Friday night and I expect a great game. Charge 00 didn't see McKenzie at their best but, we have ruled out "shoulda'', woulda', coulda's". From here on out they will draw a flag for Illegal Proceedure! A "W" is a "W" and a "L" is "L". Enough about that!

OH, by the way ReignyDayz, tell Neil tomorrow that I hope Chris has a super game but just short of good enough to beat the Rebels. I'll tell him too, but just let him know I put it on here.

Let me say this. It is time to quit all the trash talking about who is better and who is going to do what to whom. The fans who come on here and make intelligent and thought out remarks are to be commended. The ones of you who come on here and all you do is try to degrade the other team needs to be booted from the system. If you are a player who is involved in the game, you really don't need to be on here talking trash. You need to be focusing on Friday night and what you need to do. I am a McKenzie fan and most of the McKenzie players who are on here probably know who I am. I know for a fact some of the fans on here know me. Players for both Huntingdon and McKenzie, I wish you all a good, clean game Friday night. Don't lose focus on that it is just a game. Conduct yourself on the field Friday night in a way that represents yourself, school and most of all your community. Remember something else. You have many smaller eyes watching you on the field and you all are a role model for the future Rebels and Mustangs. Good luck to both teams and whoever wins or loses remember this: Play w/ Pride and Lose w/ Pride.

C'mon Vash! You don't have to play a team at it's best to know what kind of atheletes they have. We played H-town close in the first half, because they made mistakes, and they still had better atheletes than McKenzie's in their best moments. I know who's better and I'm gonna have a good long laugh when McKenzie gets burnt!! By the way, who has won more games in this rivalry? McKenzie or H-town?

Nice volsandtitans1....I commend your good sportsmanship. Whoever wins tonight, I want to see a good game. As long as we play a close one and play with class, I'll be proud of my rebels. Good luck to both teams, and let's get ready for a showdown! And by the way Charge_00, The past isn't going to help anyone tonight. It's the present, and only that, that will win this game. Good luck....

Having seen both teams in action, I really think this should be a good game. You've got a real contrast of offensive styles, and each team's offense will test the other team's supposed weakness (comparatively speaking). A few keys that I think are important:

Will Drew Hayes have time to throw? If he gets enough protection, he could pick the H'don secondary apart. He's got big receivers to throw to, none of them under 6'1" if I recall, will good hands. H'don has to get pressure on him and get in his face.

Will Terrence Bell run loose? I'm sure McKenzie will try to force Bell between the tackles, but he's so fast and can slip into the smallest of holes, he'll be tough to contain. Bell will probably get 25 carries tonight. McKenzie has to keep him from busting the big plays while still respecting the play-action and the passing effectiveness of Parrish.

Of course, turnovers will be key as well. Give either team a short field and they'll put points up.

As I said, should be a great game. Both are good, good teams, but someone's got to win... and I'm taking Huntingdon, 35-27.

Best of luck to both teams, and good luck into the playoffs. I hope we get to play one of you again in round 2.