Smith Co @ Portland

QueenBee

Hey Bigreid...if you really are coming as a cow...better watch out...you might end up at the stockbarn on Saturday morning!!!...

I too saw an apple thump thump thumping down those stairs...and I'll admit it...I laughed...still makes me grin...all 12 people did...hehehehehe...

PPride...hope ya enjoy whatever your wife has planned for ya...cause I'm thinking you'll be there with her...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all comes down to this game.....We win like i know we will, we'll live to see another team (WV). We lose, my career as a football player is over. i will do everything in my power to take our team East, even if that means sacrificing every limb on my body. No one will stand in my way, especially not a hooter. I don't think many people would understand why I want to win this game so badly, but i think PPride and PPfan do. So to all you that are cheering for and playing for Smith Co., you better strap it up, cuz you're about to get HAMMERED!!!

Edited by VulcanK1

It all comes down to this game.....We win like i know we will, we'll live to see another team (WV). We lose, my career as a football player is over. i will do everything in my power to take our team East, even if that means sacrificing every limb on my body. No one will stand in my way, especially not a hooter. I don't think many people would understand why I want to win this game so badly, but i think PPride and PPfan do. So to all you that are cheering for and playing for Smith Co., you better strap it up, cuz you're about to get HAMMERED!!!

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS --HOPE PORTLAND CAN KEEP IT CLEAN--THEY HAVE TROUBLE WITH THAT---BEST OF LUCK AM PULLING FOR THE OWLS ON THIS ONE GREAT TEAM GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP---PORTLAND NEEDS TO WATCH THEM THEY COULD LEARN FROM THEM

UHHHHHH ---OK

Portland players are fired up!!!!!!(I think) Smith Co. better be on their toes.

Oh PPride, Oh PPride, I WAS WRONG!! So sorry to doubt the panthers, I picked SC in a close game. I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!! Way to go portland. PPride, don't worry, your illness won't last long. I'm sure you caught the dredded ........................... FLUKEITIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Everybody else,

GET SOME!