USJ and JCS?

Wang15

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 good well coached programs I would be afraid to bet on this one have not got to see usj this year so far they were bad news last year and jcs has picked it up this year so it will be a good game, good kids on each team I think a lot of them are buddies so it will be a good time ....good luck to both teams..sf should just sit back and watch and keep their mouth losed at least till after friday nite......have a safe, fun game guys

Two words - Calvin Shaw.

I have a question about Shaw. After the USJ/Trinity game, a Trinity fan called in to 101.5 talking about how good the Middle School Team was and Shaw's name came up. A few calls later, a USJ fan called in and said that Shaw had been held back twice and was actually 16 years old and that's why he was so dominant in Middle School. Where does the truth lie here?

As a Fayette Academy fan, I am forced to pull for USJ in this one. That way, Fayette will finish 2nd and have home field through the first round and maybe the second as well if Trinity beats West Carroll again. However, I would not be terribly upset if JCS was to win this game. That way we could go up to South Fulton in the first round and people like SFFan in their places. Hey man, you had a great season, Congratulations. You finished with an 8-2 record, but you didn't play any teams from Region 7, unlike most teams in Region 8. If you replace some of those ######-poor Kentucky teams with USJ, JCS, FA, or TCA, then you are looking at a 5-5 record. You still finished 5-1 in your Region. That is really good considering you play in the worst region in the state of Tennessee.................not year in and year out, but with Bruceton down this year, so is the region.

i agree with jaxman. according to SFFman region 7a is week this year. it must be kinda sad when the fourth place team in our region, trinity, beat the first and second place teams in region 8a. so supposedly, even in a down year we would still kill sf. there are only two teams in that region that can still talk crap. even though bruceton in down this year they can still can still talk because theyve been so good the last few years. west carroll is the best team in that region right now and i really like to watch them play. they will play hard no matter what the stakes. ask west carroll who the better team is, JCS or south fulton. i would also throw usj's record out the window, because they are still undefeted in a region that has topped yall's and they would still beat the crap out of Sf. not to mention Fayette Acadamy, but they would mop the floor with yall too.

Edited by Stiffler

I have a question about Shaw. After the USJ/Trinity game, a Trinity fan called in to 101.5 talking about how good the Middle School Team was and Shaw's name came up. A few calls later, a USJ fan called in and said that Shaw had been held back twice and was actually 16 years old and that's why he was so dominant in Middle School. Where does the truth lie here?

Actually Shaw was only held back one year. Don't really know how old he is right now, but, I highly doubt he's 16. My cousin is in the same grade as he is. It really is amazing to me that as many years as TCA has been knocked around by USJ that someone would use that as an excuse. They just happened to have a great team this year, and yes, they will be a force in 2-3 years.