Grace, CCS advance

mtnman

I watched the first half of the CCS-Richland game. How is Richland 18-1? CCS only scored two goals but Richland did not look like an 18-1 team.

Congratulations to CCS and Grace. Could there be a CCS-Grace state championship? Could be interesting.

CCS 2 Richland 0

Grace 3 Columbia A. 0

In reference to your question how can Richland be 18-1 now 18-2.

These girls, who mostly live in very rural areas, do not go to camps or clinics, instead most go to work.

They play there home games about 15 miles away from school at an industrial factories field turned into a so-called soccer field. They have a volunteer coach who is not associated with the school along with a faculty member who is head coach directing these girls the best they know how.

These are obstacles, not excuses, yet these girls have the determination and the will to go out and play soccer.

So, don't sit in your chair on the side of the field and question how these girls have 18 wins. Instead, say to yourself that I bet these girls feel great knowing that they have had an awesome season and are playing in the sectional game of the girls state soccer championship.

Edited by jayhawk34

well coming from a richland player yea ccs is an awesome team i have to give them credit . but when they expect to beat us 8-0 and it was only 2-0 i think we did good b/c we haven't been to those camps and clinics like those spoiled private kids so for us 2 be 18-2 and make it this far i think that is great!!!!