Can Soddy Daisy pull the upset?

Parkdog3412

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats 'R #1, you must not know how to do simple math. your team is giving up exactly 9 points/game and soddy's is giving up exactly 13 points/game. where did 10 and "more than 14" come from? it is probably lower than that for both teams if their offense has turned the ball over for a touchdown. sounds like someone likes to exaggerate stats a lil. anyway, grad is right this isn' the farragut defense we are facing but also you have to remember oak ridge isn't facing ooltewah's defense! i believe ultimatefan was just showing some stats from some of soddy's other games cuz cats r #1 was doin the same thing and 400+ yrds of rushing on anyone's defense is amazing!

Cats R #1

Love the fact that people like you care enough about not just Oak Ridge football, but the history of. I grew up on it and next to DAACATVOICE, I consider myself the biggest Wildcat fan of them all. I hope you continue to support the program, and argue football history with me, I love it. Good luck and ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!!!!!

groundball, i have season tickets because in case you forgot i once went to sd. i moved to hixson so i could play football and also cheer at halftime. i miss the ole alma mater, so i like to miss my games at hixson sometimes so i can actually watch a good football team play once in a while. so stop being all up in my grille, dawg.

In a one sided opinion (I have seen OR, but not SD) No way SD win this Game. OR is solid as a Rock. Maybe the best team in the state. SD is @ home, and that will help keep it a little close, but, you gotta expect that OR will end up dominating this Football Game.

OR 28

SD 13

Hey, go check out the string 5A Playoffs Region 1 & 2 , weigh in on your thoughts of the 1st round matchups (all possibilities are given)

Edited by ArtVandalay

Ultimatefan, we go back a long ways on here, and I agree with you on a lot of things. But here is different. Those 400+ rushing yards against Farragut don't really mean squat this week...And the "line" moving 5 yards down field? I would like to know the average size of an Oak Ridge defensive lineman versus a Farragut defensive lineman. The line might move 5 yards this week too - the other way! As I said in a previous post, Soddy is capable of beating Oak Ridge...just not this week. OR will be going on all cylinders and it just won't be a good night for the Trojans...

However, with that said, good luck! I'll be listening for a score Friday!

Come on lefty, you don't think I was trying to say we did it to Farragut, so we will do it to OR? I'll take 50% of that 470 yrds rushing Friday.

Some guy talks about rushing for 100 yrds against Ooltewah, so I counter with our Farragut stats.....so what!

Your right it won't be Farragut's defense Friday......Well quess what, it won't be Ooltewah's defense either. It won't be Ooltewah's offense either. :D

You are correct, however I do not believe that this game will matter whether it's Ooltewah's, Soddy's, Farragut's, or Silverdale Academy's offense or defense. Oak Ridge will show up. Don't ask me why, but that';s my thoughts...

Oak Ridge big here...

Oh and UltimateFan, we'll definately see you in baseball...should be a totally different story than football...haha...see ya!

Edited by GradfromtheNest