Coffee County @ Warren Co.

chs4life

I dont think we'll see a blow out. I think Coffee will get an early lead and than let some younger kids get some PT. It just seems logical to do that, you give some game time experience to the under classmen, save your starters and the mama's are happy afterwards too! They get to take pictures and send them to all the relatives, its a real nice affair, I'm all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. yay! but I agree with the usual allied forces (footballfanatic) this wont be much of a game, I'm not being cocky, its one of those SemperFiBlue book smart things... in my opinion, everyone in warren county is ready to forget about this season and move on, arent they a b-ball contender anyway. They have nothing to lose, but they also having nothing to win... bragging rights dont even matter anymore! (man I sound like a jerk... oh well) :o

much love :o

(and I still was the first Snake to wear red and black!)

Edited by joemontanaismyhero57

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Fuzby. I stand corrected. Lost to Shelbyville then beat Lebanon and Tullahoma and then lost to Warren County. That is now it happened.

Also, to answer another question I think any team that loses to Wilson Central and gives that school their first win ever in History (yeah, I'm being melodramatic) seriously cannot overlook Warren County.

Plus, Warren and Coffee have been playing each other consecutively for a long time now. This is one of those games that Warren is behind in by a long shot, but really gets up for nonetheless. Remember 1996 now.

You know somebody had to be first. We were also Riverdale's first. WHO CARES!! When we won our first game I beat that team got over it. We lost, it was not a region game, move on it's not personal. The Raiders did not lose on purpose. Sorry this is getting old.

Nunley is a good player ..don't get me wrong.I'm not trying to take anything away from him..but how many carries does this guy avg. a game??!! you got to be kidding me!! i mean..what im gettin at is..there would be many,many other players with as many yds. as he has or MORE if they got as many carries as he did.But, once again..i am not taking anything away from nunley at all personally i thank that it is good that he can carry the ball so many times and play defense to.but my gosh he gets the ball so many times!! if their was a ball hog in football he would be at the top of the list!..lol :P

why does everyone think it will be close?

warren co. hasn't played any team close this whole year... i don't understand why coffee county is supposed to be warren county's chance to play good instead of the way they have played all season.

Why does everyone have this opinion? :P

personally, i think it will be over after one half.  jake and all the other backs will all get hundreds and hundreds of yards and lots of touchdowns and it will be a blow out of epic proportions.

coffee county could score 60.

Why does everyone think it will be close? Well lets see what does Warren County have to lose? They arent goign to the palyoffs they havent won a game in a couple years now, coffee county is coming off a year where they have the possibility to finish second in the region, so Warren would probally like to be the spoiler. I never said the team was being cocky, I was referring to some of your fans on here, big difference!! I mean Warren County has lost their coach, had players quit, I think they might just want to be the spoiler.

What has Warren Co. had to lose since week 5 after being shut out all those times? and how have they done since they have had nothing to lose man? are these guys just going to suddenly become a competetive team for week 10? they have been just demolished in every game! Coffee is going to win by at least 5 tds.

you can quote me on that one too.

also, in 96, they were 10 times better than they have been the last two years so losing to them in 96 was not that big a deal. plus, i mean, 96 was seven years ago! why should that game be brought up in how this game will pan out?

Edited by footballfanatic

To many carries what a stupid comment. He does not play D. A true way of looking at running stats is yards per carry. Ball hog? It's not like he calls the plays.

CHS4LIfe..

I am not stupid man, i know he doesnt call his own plays!..it was a joke..have a little sense of humor man...here let me sum it up for you in serious terms.

The only thing i meant out of the post was that he was good,but got alot of carries.some of you guys kill me because you get so worked up..lol..lighten up and take a freakin' joke..haha :rolleyes::P

Edited by h2oBOI