Cookeville at Franklin County

AAAAA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville is not overlooking Franklin County. I talked to one of the players on the team tonite and they have great respect for Franklin county. They know that they are comin into a big game for both teams. As for the first round of the playoffs, the Cavs don't care who they play. There just glad they will be making the playoffs for the third year in a roll. Good luck to Lincoln County, I hope you win, you should have no problem with Cumberland County. Go Cavs and bring home a win back to Cookeville for us former Cavs.

Edited by AAAAA

inot2bad,

Coach Mantooth has more class than to run up the score, unlike some coaches in our region..

Okay, here we go, get the crying towels out again.... :lol: I tell you what, from now on we will all just say the final score of the LC Cookeville game was 35 to 7. There, that make you feel better? Geesh............. :lol:

inot2bad,

Coach Mantooth has more class than to run up the score, unlike some coaches in our region..

Coach Mantooth is a very good coach, and yes, he has class. He was a great hire by Dr. Edmonds. I don't know how anyone can state that Coach Thompson does not have class. Coach Thompson is a fine human being. Football is a tough game. I would want my sons to play for either of these coaches.

LC Statman, would you please get off this thread..last time I checked it was a Cookeville vs Franklin Co thread. I didn't see a Lincoln Co name on the link I clicked..and please..as your name says just keep up with the stats. We don't need your two cents on this thread anymore. Good luck Cavs..I wish I could be there tonight. I know you all will do your best..

LC Statman, would you please get off this thread..last time I checked it was a Cookeville vs Franklin Co thread. I didn't see a Lincoln Co name on the link I clicked..and please..as your name says just keep up with the stats. We don't need your two cents on this thread anymore. Good luck Cavs..I wish I could be there tonight. I know you all will do your best..

I'm not offering you my two cents, I'm offering you some Kleenex. If it makes you feel better, I am pulling for the Cavaliers over the Rebels, that way one Coach Thompson wins the region, and the other Coach Thompson finishes second. So, since I have stated on the Cookeville vs Franklin Co thread that I am pulling for Cookeville, then I think I have a right to be here! ;)

LC Statman, would you please get off this thread..last time I checked it was a Cookeville vs Franklin Co thread.

What a narrow minded attitude. All the same Region, I think. What each school does has a bearing on all the schools. I am not only interested in the schools in my region, but in all of TN.

AND, I have re-read the guidelines of coacht.com and I don't see where any of us are limited to commenting only about our particular school. I have lots of schools I pull for...some of them in spite of their fans.

What a narrow minded attitude. All the same Region, I think. What each school does has a bearing on all the schools. I am not only interested in the schools in my region, but in all of TN.

AND, I have re-read the guidelines of coacht.com and I don't see where any of us are limited to commenting only about our particular school. I have lots of schools I pull for...some of them in spite of their fans.

Amen, brother......