White County

Mr. Walton

Guest Oakland

top 3 in the district for white co this year will be real iffy. oakland and riverdale will be the big 2 as far as district 7 goes this year, but i think they will improve and suprise some folks, it just doesnt feel the same without white co being right up there with oakland, the 2 predominant powers in district 7 traditionally

Guest Oakland

yeah, bruce slatten is still at white co, i think he gets a really bad rap, but in a few years he will be hailed by the sparta community as a great coach, its kinda to basically start with a team from scratch, white co just needs to give slatten some time

yeah, bruce slatten is still at white co, i think he gets a really bad rap, but in a few years he will be hailed by the sparta community as a great coach, its kinda to basically start with a team from scratch, white co just needs to give slatten some time

I heard rumors that Seth England will not be back this year. Of course everyone knows that Jarvis Williams will not be playing. So do you think that this will make a big difference in the outcome?