Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest warriorpride12

MBA will win this game by at least 21. MBA has proved time and time again that they are a every good football team. I think that they will go into the playoffs and win it all.

KEY PLAYERS:

Brentwood Academy

QB Tyler Griffin

HB Theo Townsend

FB/LB David Holbert

WR Chris Slay

BA's entire Offensive Line...if they block well, BA wins

DB Kyle Willis

DB Bruce Little

Montgomery Bell Academy

QB Michael Fisher

RB Michael Koban

WR Scott Pettus

TE Tom Santi

MBA's entire Defensive Line...if they stop the BA running game, MBA wins

DB Matthew Jacques

DB Benson Sloan

These players control the outcome of tonight's game. The team who has the most key players step up will win the game tonight.

What I am writing is a response to a post in regards to the fact that Lincoln would get whipped by either school. Also, I understand that this is a site about MBA/BA so I will not elaborate off topic too long. I will say this without being a Lincoln fan, they are without doubt the most talented team in the state. MBA and BA are both more disciplined than Lincoln because the players are different types of kids; however, they have the size and speed to play with anybody. Whoever made the comments about JV and maybe another 10 minutes or whatever it was has very little knowledge of football. My guess is it was another study hall statement made right out of the bed. Lincoln has two tackles that play both ways and both are legit. Try about 6'5" and 290+. Defensively they are impossible to move around and they are constantly disrupting the opposing offense. Accompanied with the most athletic quarterback in the state,(hands down), and a big, strong, and fast running game they are the juggernauts of the high-school scene. Granted, MBA/BA are both excellent football teams who could beat them as well. At best these games would be toss-ups. There is NO WAY anybody could blow them out. Wes, have you seen them play?

What I am writing is a response to a post in regards to the fact that Lincoln would get whipped by either school. Also, I understand that this is a site about MBA/BA so I will not elaborate off topic too long. I will say this without being a Lincoln fan, they are without doubt the most talented team in the state. MBA and BA are both more disciplined than Lincoln because the players are different types of kids; however, they have the size and speed to play with anybody. Whoever made the comments about JV and maybe another 10 minutes or whatever it was has very little knowledge of football. My guess is it was another study hall statement made right out of the bed. Lincoln has two tackles that play both ways and both are legit. Try about 6'5" and 290+. Defensively they are impossible to move around and they are constantly disrupting the opposing offense. Accompanied with the most athletic quarterback in the state,(hands down), and a big, strong, and fast running game they are the juggernauts of the high-school scene. Granted, MBA/BA are both excellent football teams who could beat them as well. At best these games would be toss-ups. There is NO WAY anybody could blow them out. Wes, have you seen them play?

big poppa...Don't be too bothered by the comments from the kids. Those of us who have followed TN football for a few years are very aware of Lincoln County's success this year and in the past. I have extra respect the Falcons coaches because they have been willing to schedule us in the past. I would not be at all surprised to see them in the Boro in December in the 5A title game...

Edited by gobigred