MARION COUNTY FANS!

keyshawn11386

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, come on rowdy! the BOLD letters arent offending anyone from houston county. if thats what gets yall pumped,....so be it! heck ill do it with you! GO FIGHTING IRISH! WOOOOOOOOOOOO GO IRISH GO WOOOOOOOOOOOO! ahh! i feel much better now. what about you?

anyways, off the offending ppl topic! i still think this i goin to a great game and cant wait to see the outcome of this one! if the irish play.......they win! goodluck to both teams! well see ya in a few days under the wonderful friday night lights!

:D

Cograts to the Warriors on an great season the ole ball coach from W TN is very proud of you guys. I know how hard the Jrs. and Srs. on this team worked in the weightroom, Sean Coffelt, Craig Reynolds, Dustin (Cecil) Paris, Jody Jones, Terry Ritchie and Joey Fish. Good luck to MCHS and by the way will there be an extra seat in the stands for a former Coach who b/c of a 26-20 loss Thurs. is not in playoff action??? :unsure:

I heard that you will not need a seat. They are planning on putting a pair of headsets on you and sticking your tail in the box. LOL