PERRY COUNTY BASKETBALL

allinfun

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry County lost their three big dawgs of last year, (Rhodes, Richarson, and Gray) but their still going to be a sight to see. With them gone the games might be alittle closer, but PC will be putting forth an effert that might pull them out of sticky situations. Besides that PC is a very well rouned coached team, Haskins knows what he talking about. I espect to see some heads turn durn the games because PC still has Garrison, Action Jackson, Wood, the regulars, and I belive they have a new player named Luis A.(You probley can't even say his last name, and I can't spell it) but this kid is pretty good if you asked me, about 6'5", close to 220, and he can easily stand and dunk. I'd be watching the games from the PC side of the court.

Wayne co........win the district? :) i needed a good laugh.

they may get in the top three under summertown. bryant from cwood.......didnt do much for them.

byrd...like all 90 pounds of him.

york... wont be able to run with summertown or pc for 4 periods.

enjoy the region win in football because that is the only region you guys will win this year.........and thats only until perry co gets put in that region.

it must stick to get beat by perry co in everything.

(even girls basketball will beat wc this year)

You can laugh all you want you can even laugh after we beat Perry co. What do you mean Justin Bryant is not going to help wayne co he only averaged 21 ppg last year and J.D. only averaged 16 ppg and york 14 ppg yeah there not going to be good at all, Wayne co will win the district this year.

Maybe PC's coaches and players are as stupid and arrogant as vikingpride.

And I resent that remark about Byrd, he weighs every bit of 95 pounds.

But seriously we'll see how much you laugh when that 90 pounder hangs 20 plus on your vikings. And my boy Bryant will be "pimp tight". (Justin you know what I'm talking about). Perry County will still be tough this year despite the loss of Richardson and company. I look forward to seeing this matchup. It should be a barn burner.

Perry Co. has the ability to have a great season. They have alot of talent and they have more than the top 5 who can play ball. They did lose 3 players and that will hurt due to experience but they will have a good season. Good Luck Vikings!

And as for the remark about the players being stupid. This is going a little far. It was a bad remark made by a earlier post but come on don't call the players stupid.

Good Luck to the Vikings. ;)

Edited by behappy229