Region 5 2AA vs. Region 6 2AA

REIGNY DAYZ

Its playoff time and Lewis Co is the Big Dog in Region 5 AA....... Welcome to West Tennessee. Your Dream Season Will soon come to an end! Huntington, McKenzie, Dresden, Chester County......We all wait patiently! :)

None of Region 5 2A will need large gas budgets........ it will end painless and quickly!

Edited by REIGNY DAYZ

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three of are games will be fun! what do you think your talking about???????

Lewis Co. is on a roll and the big "MO" is on there side, and you or nobody can

take that from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i'm right McKenzie lost to Dresden,Huntington has lost a few games to some teams that can barly snap the ball!!! :lol: & well Chester Co. well come on it's just Chester Co.!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that these teams stink cuase people from Lewis Co. have somthing that west tn. doesn't and thats not just football skills! That class as well!!!!

Yeah, you sound real classy but how about I teach you a Class. I will call this class Lewis Co History 101. Every year, we hear about this great Lewis Co team. Every year, this is the best team they have had and they are unstoppable and on a roll. However, these no football skilled teams from west tn always seem to end Lewis Co's season. You have never even made it past the 3rd rd since opening up against West TN teams. So I guess I did make a mistake, you get to enjoy at least 2 games maybe.

Edited by LetMeHearYA

Its playoff time and Lewis Co is the Big Dog in Region 5 AA....... Welcome to West Tennessee. Your Dream Season Will soon come to an end! Huntington, McKenzie, Dresden, Chester County......We all wait patiently!  :rolleyes:

None of Region 5 2A will need large gas budgets........ it will end painless and quickly!

Dresden is in Region 7AA. They wouldn't be playing anyone from 5AA or 6AA until the quarterfinals, but thats assuming they get past Milan to get there. Not likely.

Edited by PowerSet

If i'm right McKenzie lost to Dresden,Huntington has lost a few games to some teams that can barly snap the ball!!!

Huntingdon's only loss was to Milan. I doubt that anyone from 5AA could beat Milan, and I wouldn't bet against Huntingdon this year, either. McKenzie is still tough. We'll see in a couple of weeks. Best of luck to all.

Three of are games will be fun! what do you think your talking about???????

Lewis Co. is on a roll and the big "MO" is on there side, and you or nobody can

take that from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i'm right McKenzie lost to Dresden,Huntington has lost a few games to some teams that can barly snap the ball!!! :lol: & well Chester Co. well come on it's just Chester Co.!!!!!!! :(:P

Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that these teams stink cuase people from Lewis Co. have somthing that west tn. doesn't and thats not just football skills! That class as well!!!!

class...suuuurre 1 word for ya.....MILAN

Don't judge an entire county guys by the ramblings of one person. I am well aware that Lewis County has their hands full... not just in round 2, 3 or 4 but even in round one. Unlike some of the teams in the past, even thouhg we are 9-0, this team is still a work in progress.

We might be really, really good during the playoffs or we might not be quite so competitive. It's kind of a strange team, if that makes sense? We have always been a team that powers the ball at you and tries to control the clock but this year's team has been a bit more dominated by a better than average defense and some big play potential. Should be fun, whatever the outcomes.