5aa Predictions

GottaHaveHeart

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atn: Were you even at the game??? Probably not! At Meigs you always get screwed over by the refs.Whenever you walk in the score board always says 15-0. At home we will beat them. We actually got beat by 13. Our coach took us out and Meigs left their starters in the whole time and ran the score up. WOW! Great coaching.

Hate to reply like this sqhsballa5, but it sounds to me like you are a poor loser. I hate it when people complain that the score was run up. It doesn't mean the winning team is classless, it means the winning team is better, by a lot. If you think the refs are cheating, play better. Don't wait until it is over and make excuses. Until you learn to accept the fact that you got beat and need to improve you will not be a successful player.

Tuesday night show us a little with central beating Walker Valley by nine and Tellico beating Meigs by ten. Although Central beat Walker Valley with ten 3point shots to Walker Valleys three, this could put the chargerettes in trouble if they was to have a bad shooting night. And Meigs always plays Central tough so this could be a good game that could turn the tables.

1. Mcminn Central

2. Walker Valley

3. Tellico

4. Meigs Co.

The rest could go anyway who knows. The Greenville Tourn. will show us more about Central and the game Friday night with Mcminn.

The reason that certain kids are starters is because they are better than the other people who play their position on the team, and it is your starters who will carry you to the next level if you so choose to go. Therefore, I would keep my starters in the entire game in order for them to improve if I felt like they needed the playing time. The job of a basketball coach is not to make the other team feel good. It is to make HIS/HER team better and build the confidence of the HIS/HER kids, not the other team's. That is up to their coach.

If referees are to blamed in any situation, your credibility as a spokesman for the game has been thrown out the window. However, passing the blame for failure is a typical human attribute so I really should not be surprised that it engulfs basketball as well.