Best team in Tennessee

falconfan94

I have a 3 questions for you:

1. Who has the best team in the state of Tennesee, forget classifcations, just the best overall team.

2. Who is the most underrated team in Tennessee...who is going to pull some upsets in the playoffs?

3. What team that is rated very high will exit in the early rounds of the playoffs?

Just wanted to get everybody's thoughts on these questions!!!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only having seen MBA on TV against what ended up being an overated opponent from Kentucky, I am having a hard time deciding between Lincoln COunty and MBA.

Having seen Lincoln County up close (HUGE), yet when I did - Franklin wasn't playing at the level they were capable of, I was impressed with the Falcons.

The NOD goes to Lincoln County.

A team that could upset some folks in the playoffs are the Cougars of Centennial High. I think they are the best 5-5 team (assumes a victory over Clarksville) around.

Best Team

1. Maryville: Has been for 34? games.

2. MBA: Definitely best private school

3. Cloudland: I really believe this. These country boys are HUGE and Mark Byrd is nasty.

Most Underrated

Riverdale: You can't count out the Warriors till the end on any year.

Upsets just happen, and I'm not sayin anyways cause just as soon as I do then then that's be who the Indians draw in the first round.