TOP 1A TEAMS MY PREDICTIONS

pickup22

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tricky,

You are in sane, Huntingdon was terrible in basketball last year. Did they make it out of the region? No!

You dont want to come to Greenfield! Go play your Big Sandys, Clarksburgs, Carroll Academys and pad your record. While Greenfield will continue to play the Dyer Countys, Westviews and Union Citys. Come tournament time will see who is ready to play basketball.

Huntingdon you better stick to football but Milan will take care of you in football too.

hey monsterman...last year was our down year...this year we have our state championship class comin in....chris donald is a 6'3 200 pound kid that slammed one handed right underneath the goal in the state championship last year...if i were u id get all my players beefed up for this kid that is strong as an ox and is not afraid to jump over u <_<

Hey Tricky,

You are in sane, Huntingdon was terrible in basketball last year.  Did they make it out of the region?  No!

You dont want to come to Greenfield!  Go play your Big Sandys, Clarksburgs, Carroll Academys and pad your record.  While Greenfield will continue to play the Dyer Countys, Westviews and Union Citys.  Come tournament time will see who is ready to play basketball. 

Huntingdon you better stick to football but Milan will take care of you in football too.

hey monsterman...last year was our down year...this year we have our state championship class comin in....chris donald is a 6'3 200 pound kid that slammed one handed right underneath the goal in the state championship last year...if i were u id get all my players beefed up for this kid that is strong as an ox and is not afraid to jump over u :lol:

For your info monsterman Huntingdon has to play the Big Sandys, Clarksburgs and Carroll Acd. District games. Pick up a paper every now and then.

• 3 months later...

I thought I'd bring this thread back to the top so every one could see their preseason predictions. If you go back to around page 100 and on you can see all the forcasting. Some of you have been right on, others...well... I guess we all hope our teams will do well.

Edited by Dalton91

CPA is playing the best BB they've ever played, with around 25 wins this season, many of those wins over very good opponents (Goodpasture, McEwen, Tn Temple, NCS, and others). If they keep playing like they are playing now, they could make a nice run in the tourneys. There are a lot of good teams in 1A, and not a lot of room for a bad game in the tourneys to keep going.