How do you guys do it

adambchs

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the only advice I can give is to keep practicing and keep playing. I never played golf up until about a year ago and I liked it so much I practiced and played whenever I could. Not trying to brag or anything but in less than a year went from shooting in the 100's to the 80's at a local course so practice defineatly plays off. :justwrestle:

• 4 weeks later...

I've been playing since i was a 7 i play at milan highschool went and played in the state tournament this year i've never had that much pressure on me i wish we could have gone before i was a senior so it would have been diff. but now i guess i get to see what its like in college... but to my point it is the biggest mental game ever and will be.......

I've been playing since i was a 7 i play at milan highschool went and played in the state tournament this year i've never had that much pressure on me i wish we could have gone before i was a senior so it would have been diff. but now i guess i get to see what its like in college... but to my point it is the biggest mental game ever and will be.......

This Cole or Dru?

Ive played off an on since i was 11, with my dad. After practicing all the time in my backyard(and lots of broken windows), i was able to find my swing.....kinda. Still have a slice i cant correct. At one point, i was able to drive par 4's on a course in Rivergate. Practice does an will pay off. I suggest playing at Par 3 courses. That will help out your iron game alot. Its relaxing as well. The driving range really doesnt help me, because your just practicing your mistakes. When you get on the course, then you can figure out what your doing wrong. I finally broke 80 last year at Long Hollow. Best round i have ever shot. Thats what practicing does.